Yo, it's ya boy Brodek-boy-tentaki-sama JR

Brodek

• 1. General introduction:

Such a killer that I fuck, in wagons moves like confucius in the fog, grenades mastered to perfection, throws, puts, balls balls into the basket like Gortat ... and weapons, better than any Ukrainian soldier put together with green men, with Arabs from the east and MARINES from the west ... agile like the eyes of a cobra, you see his movement when you cut your eyes after dediem ... well, nothing to add anything, I could (as he played in a professional team) bet on him with closed with my eyes not worrying about my skins, just look how I will duel 1 vs the whole Fnatic team. In short, I wish him this, he deserves a great team, for praise from his opponents and mostly for RESPEKT by the great RE. GREETINGS

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

In total, it often depends on how much was set in the nursery, but when I come, I sit at the computer and play until late in the evening: D

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I played a lot, when I was little, I always thought, "Fuck, but I'd like to get married"
And that's how I think, I'm going to join the clan and find new friends, we're fooling around in computer games, it's gonna be so cool

• 4. Your old clans:

No one wanted me, but i don't wanna be alone, i've got squad goals. Nobody's hitin on my phone :(

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

If I had to say what I value the most in my life - I would say that people, people who gave me a helping hand when I did not advise myself, when I was alone and what is interesting, accidental meetings affect our lives. The point is that when we adhere to certain values, even seemingly universal, it sometimes happens that there is no understanding which, so to speak, helps us to develop. I was lucky to say so because I found them and thank you life, thank him, life is singing, life is a dance, life is love. Many people ask me the same "but how do you do it, where do you get this joy" and I answer them that it is simple, love of life, it is what makes me build machines today and tomorrow who knows why not I will devote myself to social work and I will even say carrot.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

One time I asked these dudes "Can I join your crew?" But they got skeptical. They asked what I can do. Here's what I said:

"I can not roll a blunt. And I don't have K'Nex .I ain't got no women 'cuz I am bad at sex. I don't have a nice ride 'cuz I am not paid. I'll keep it a hunned it's a miracle that I ever got laid"

• 7. Something to add (optional):

Siema siiema at this time everyone can drink, if it was not very nice, normally, we beat what we have so kminimy normally to the left is not a seal as it was not very nice to slow down because this is one-way ladies drink again two sips were for the style of design we drink podwa wwa because it is article 202 not eee cool rozjik a guy with a camera wearing normally eggs kmini as if he was Mickey mouse se he took off the earrings normally he was shackled normally in the shackles but he usually found out from his mother rozkuli so nice they normally wypłuili as if it was not very nice

• DraGuN locked this topic