Vetor3x's try

Vetor3x

Dear visitors, users, members and staff

I'd like to introduce myself for those who don't know me yet. My name is Daniel and I was born in Croatia. When I was approximately 4 years old my parents decided move us to the Czech Republic where my great grandfather lived before. Well... I'm (we're) still there. I'm 18 now and I'm studying Information Technology (C, C#, C++,HTML,PHP..). I live in big house in a city called as Mikulov. It's on the boards with Austria. Country and city of Vine. In my free time I'm usualy with my girlfriend (we're together for one year and three months), also with friends or I'm studying since I'm at university.

asd.png.0df809e2d622d5ec96dce8f30fe00c94

My MTA career began at 2008. I used to play at SMT server. Most probably none of you know this one. It used to be one of the first Czech servers with proper scripts (now it has MGM but the players base is gone). I've played there for two years and I've also joined my first clan in here. It was Elite Master Players which I've also founded. After year this clan became serious and we rised up. In 2010 we became one of the best clans in actual MTA. Legendary squad leaded by FiNN,Cove,NesoN... Well.. every story has to end, our came at 2012, then at 2014 and I guess even in 2015. Elite Master Players wasn't always worth being in. I can count only Emp's version since 2008 to 2012 worth being in. After Emp's closing at 2012 I've decided to step aside and I've came back year later. Since I was back I've decided to join The Crew ('TC|) leaded by Tarin and Xiti. It has been closed three months after I've got in. After that I've reopened Emp as I've memointed before. In 2015 I've joined European Pro Gamers (~[EPG]~) where I've stayed for 8 months. It was great clan and community (it still is). I can just say it was a huge mistake to leave them since It was the best clan I was part of (I was in three). During my time in European Pro Gamers I've gained a lot of experiences, even more than in Emp. I was CW Manager for 6 months and during that time I've reached my goal. I've made ~[EPG]~ good once again. We had amazing win streak, as usualy in every clan I was part of. 

• Elite Master Players ( Emp| )  2008-2012
  • The Crew ( 'TC| ) 2013-2013
  • Elite Master Players ( Emp| ) 2013-2014
  • European Pro Gamers ( ~[EPG]~ ) 2015-2016
  • Elite Master Players ( Emp| ) 2016-2016

The Favoured Few exist since 2012 as far I remember. During that time you've survived the impossible. Founders and leaders were leaving you alone. However even during that time you've stayed strong and survived. Guess big thanks goes to Huralk. I feel like I can still be helpfull even I'm not that active as I used to be. I'm experienced and well I'd like to say I'm mature aswell, but only time proves it. I'd like to share experiences I've gained during 8 years inside this game, as web managing, cw managing, clan managing... If you count skills.. I'm regular DM player, nothing good, but not that bad. At DD I can play on the highest level. I'm really skilled in Destruction Derby. I can say I know everything. Thanks for your time. Wish you the best (:

title.png.689f20793ddb2f3dc25353c64e6e78