Spacy's Join Request

Spacy

1. General Introduction:    My Name is Enis , I'm from Turkey and I'm 19 years old. I'm studying at university, my hobbies are playing video games,playing basketball and swimming. 

2.How often do you play this game ?(h/day):  At normal times i play like 6-7 hours.

3.Your mta carrier:    I started to play MTA at 2012.My first server was called"Default MTA Server". I played there 1 years but got bored from there because it was os server. Then I found many servers. One of them was Empire Of riders. I played there for 2 years that was really good server especially its atmosphere. My first clan is called "Pro vegiled Skillers". I stayed there for 1 years but the leader kicked me for a reason. My second clan was From Hell. that was so friendly clan. I stayed there for 1 years too. After 1 years I left because many players was inactive.After from hell I joined Very Important Players. I stayed there about 3-4 months. I left from there too because everybody was WFF member and I don't train wff so I had to leave from there. My last clan was International team.That was good clan but i had to leave from there because I have left from MTA. After long time break i decided to try to join nTL and they suprisingly accepted me.Probably that's the best clan i have ever seen and joined because they are like real family.You can't describe it you have to be part of nTL to understand it.I gained a lot of experience in nTL so i can clearly say my best year was 2017-2018.Sadly i had some issues in clan and left it.That was worst mistake ever.I was planning to stay clanless but Every wanted to see me in UP and i wanted to give a try.I knew that i wont adopt them and that's what happened.Everything was wrong with me.I should never  have entered there.Anyways then i back to nTL but sadly It's closed now and I want try my luck here.

•  Your old clans:
  • Pro Vegiled Skillers - Member - Kicked
  • From Hell-Member - Left
  • Very Important Players - Member - Left
  • International Team - Member - Left
  • Unlimited Power - Trial - Left
  • Nothing to Lose -Member- Closed ;/

4: What would be your obligation within the community: I think I'm skilled player I can help with cw's also I can help with mapping too, The special reason of me I want join to TfF because they are really good persons and active players.

5.What do you personally think you're good at:  My HUNTER,DM,WFF,HDM skills are pretty fine for me.

Something to add: I know pretty bad made jr ????

•  

• DraGuN locked this topic