Closed.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
On 10/16/2018 at 9:58 PM, Swindex said:

As i said on the bottom of the designs,

"This designs were just made for fun, and i got inspired from some designers server concepts and tried to make something good and this just came out. I hope you liked them. If you want more, just contact me from skype."

You can say it i stole it or whatever. I have "my own" designs too.

Instead of copying designs and post them, then you should post your own creations, don't get me wrong, I'm not hating or judging, we all been through that phase, where we get inspired by others, but don't post them just like that, I doubt that TFF would ask you to design something copied for them. Greetings and best of luck.

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • DraGuN locked this topic