introducing me:)

Huralk

well then, lets kick this off with my name, Leon, im 24 years old and i live in Rotterdam(netherlands).

I like to consider myself a born and raised gamer, i started off like most people my age with RuneScape, played that for about a year or so before i got really bored with it and moved on the game that, if my PC would allow it i would still be playing, CoD2.

during my time in CoD2 i was in a clan called 7th Division where i met a guy named Keiz, that same guy would introduce me to MTA around 2009-2010 and i was instantly hooked, playing the DM game mode on the SKC server where i never really found a clan i liked, until late 2011 when TfF was created, a small group of friends consisting of the best and brightest on the SKC server.

it wasn't long after that we got our own server, our own website and we slowly but surely started to grow, we would spend hours and hours trying to be that mili-second faster then the other guy while trolling each other in Skype calls and conversations. I was never the best, but i always enjoyed myself, every hunter i reached, every toptime i got and every silly mistake i made was another reason to laugh, i spend an average of 5-6 hours a day online at this time slowly seeing TfF grow, slowly seeing more and more people come to enjoy the same things i came to love, TfF was more then a clan to me, and still is i consider it my 2nd family.

i jumped at the opportunity to do anything that was within my knowledge or power to do, i excelled at making sure that everyone on the server was having a good time, which quickly gave me the name of the "TfF psychologist" within the clan, which i didn't mind, i loved helping people. people came to me with problems and i was able to help them, it felt amazing.

It even  made me consider a career in psychology but i decided against it when i saw how long it would take to actually be a licensed psychologist, 8 years of school was a little to much for me considering school really wasnt my thing.

Anyways, before i ramble on to much about myself, i want to thank ALL of you for being here, being a part of this awesome TfF journey with me.

We've had our ups and down, but i believe that the feeling TfF gives people, a place where your appreciated, a place where you allways feel welcome, is worth fixing any problem for, thats why i jumped at the offer Efe gave me, to continue this epic journey with you guys!

i hope many more years of fun and good memories are to come.

lots of love for TfF and everything it stand for!

Huralk 

• 3 weeks later...