NoxitO's join request !!

NoxitO

1. In-Game Nickname: My nickname is NoxitO

2. Real Life Stuff: My name is Khairi harrathi from tunisia , living in a city called Kairouan which is a great city to live in ! i was born in 1997/07/02 , My hobbies are playing video games and hanging out with my friends, Also going to camp with them .

3. Multi Theft Auto: Well, I'm playing this game for 5 years now, I found this game randomly on the internet, i tried it and i liked it , so i kept playing it, i joined some random servers of RPG and freeroam gamemode, it was pretty funny to play that kind of gamemodes , but i got bored of it and i tried to look for some other gamemodes , a friend of mine told me about a server called Pro paradise race, it was DM/DD server, I found many tunisians there who became my close friends in this game, At the begining i couldn't play in this gamemode because it was kinda weird to me, but those tunisians taught me how to play, by the time i get some skills which gave me a chance to be a part of that server (Pro paradise race), i tried it and i got accepted. i wonder how this happened, but it was a great moment, it was my first clan, at the end of 2013 the clan got closed by the leadership because of the inactive  members and the server, so i had to go and find another clan, i found a server called The favoured few : DM/DD/Hunter gamemode, well that clan was much bigger than pro pradadise race, so i had no chance to join it, i started to play there often, and my skills were in progress, A player there was called Harder reopened an old clan called OverPowred, there was many good and skilled players, i liked it so much, So i wrote a join request and i got accepted, the clan was going so well till the leader , and the most important players became inactive  , so they decided to close it ! some months later, a former of OP clan have opened a clan called Down with the sickness , the clan got so many pro players really quick and i couldn't wait ti join it ! i wrote my join request really quick. some days later they told me u have been accepted ! they was an awesome players , and they had a really good server, unfortunately that clan had the same end like my formers ones. weeks later some guys opened a clan which is called Elite players, there was many famous players and skilled once's , i wrote my join request and i got accepted , the clan was just awesome , it was going really well with the clanwars and the server ! i improved my skills with playing many clanwars with them, but nothing stay ! The leaders decided to close it because it was dead since many players left it and noone playing in the server , and now im trying to be a part of this great community !

4. Previous clans: ~PpR// [ Pro paradise Racers ( 5 Months ) ] ___ [OP] [ OverPowred ( 3 Months ) ] ___ |Dws| [ Down with the sickness ] ___ ( 3 Months ) eP! [ Elite Players ( 7 Months ) ]

5. Why The Favoured Few?: First of all , I like that team since it was born, also i got some friends in this community and i can see many intresting things in this clan !

6. Something to add: I am a Mapper , i've got some cool maps like everyone , My maps

contact me in skype : khairi.harrathi for more details

Well thats it for now. Thank you for reading. Thank you for taking your time only for me. I appreciate it.

Sincerely, NoxitO !!