Anass Join Request.

Anass

• 1. General introduction:

Hello,

My name's Anas,I just turned 17 years old this day and I am from Morocco.

In my freetime, I like playing MTA,making music(You can hear some of my creations here  : www.soundcloud.com/anassamh ) and sports especially football and basketball.

I'm able to speak Arabic , French & English.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

During summer/vacation time I'm able to play 4-6 hours a day,Meanwhile during school time I'm able to play 2-3 hours a day.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

It all started in summer 2012 when I joined a server called Team_NeO,I used to play on it daily to gain skills and become able to join teams like my friends.One day that community shut down so I was forced to move on.

My first clan was -DG| Divinity Gamers , I experienced the feeling of being in a team and spent good time there but after few months I left and I started playing in FFS, I then got invited into a clan named -sK- sKilled  which gave me the chance to participate in Clan Wars and feel the competition which aspired me to work more on my DM skills.Time went by and I found out about TFF , I started playing there since 2014 , was in love with the voice texts commands, the donator color switch and the server in general. I used to play there daily until I got like 150k score (The Favorite One class I guess it was named [?] ) and got invited into LxG// Latin Xtreme GamerS , sounds weird right? they're latin and I'm not but I still joined since they were one of the most known clans that time. Great experience overall but there was a tension between leaders which lead to a conflict and ended in many members leaving including myself.I then,found out about DDC/FOTL community , all I can say is this was the most valuable period since I was able to lead,manage,play WFF and compete.During a period of 2 years I experienced almost every position (Leadership,Co-Leadership, CWs Management...). In 2016, I came back playing in both TfF & FFS. One day WTF// was re-opened and I joined but unfortunately I was obliged to leave since I had finals exams that year. Summer of 2016 I applied for -SoR//Squad of Revolution! and they accepted me, had a great time there with individuals such as Sebi,etc...

After that phase , I was clanless (till this day) but I joined teams that were highly valued & respected in FFS such as Essence of Speed and Upper Class.

Today, I'm applying for the community that gave me the platform with such great features and playime enjoyement and it would be an honour being part of you.

• 4. Your old clans:

*chronologically:

-DG| Divinity Gamers

-sK- sKilled

LxG// Latin Xtreme GamerS

DDC Sub-clans (Xr, PwN,SD,[MAD] & [INT])

WTF// What The Fuck

-SoR// Squad Of Revolution

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

My obligations are:

-Moderating the servers/forums.

-Helping and being useful towards the whole community.

-Represent the team as best as I can.

-Participate in the team's activities such as CWs,Tournements...

-Loyalty and honesty.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

In-game /forums: I'm pretty good at DM and Hunter, checking out the server and making sure everything is good, managing activities and a specific sub (I used to manage and lead two sub-servers in DDC ((Night and Orange)) which means I can keep everything clear and make needed actions)

Outside the game : Producing music & many other things.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

-

Sincerely,

Anass.

Edited by Anass

• DraGuN locked this topic