Niko's jr. . .

zlNiko

General introduction:

Hello. My name is Nicolás, i live in Argentina in a city called Ushuaia (the most austral city over the world), im 18 years old, i really like to play football. I've been studying electronic at school for 4 years and this is my last year.

How often do you play this game?

Well i will be honest. i dont play this game so much because i have to study a lot. If i can, i can play 3 hours per day. But when there is a clan war i play a bit more to train for it.

MTA career:

My mta career is very boring xD, i started to play in 2014 in a server called GTA Race latinoamerica Chile. There i learnt how to play dm, it lasted 3 months i think, then i joined to a clan called hg (a clan from GTA race... Community) i was there around 2 years i think, then i joined to LxG and i stayed there for 3 months because it got closed. After that i joined to iSG, and i was there for 7 months. I got bored of that clan because we didnt  play so many clanwars, then i applied to St. and i got accepted. My stayed there was pretty short. I left because something happened inside of the clan that i didnt like and i left. Then i joined to iW, and i was there for 6 months i think, and i left because tony invited me to z and i wanted to play in a bigger clan with more competition and with known people. I was in zeno for 7,8 months and it got closed. 

That was my boring career xD

Old clans:

1. ~Hg//  Hell Gamers.

2. LxG//  Latin xTreme Gamers.

3. iSG  Insane Style Players.

4. St. Saints.

5. iW// Iron Will-

6. #Z Zenosyne.

Obligation with the community:

i Have many experience on clan wars, i can help with it. I could be useful for the upcoming tournaments you want to organize, and everything you want.

What do you personally think you're good at:

As i said before i'm very experienced on DM clan wars, and i love to play Hunter, i think im good on it also if you need me for wff or something similar i can do my best and train for it. Also i think that im very friendly e_e!

Something to add:

mm some awards: Finished 3rd on ntl hunter tournament ( Zeke stole me 1 point, that's why he won  me)

3rd on tff world cup 2018 with Argentina.

nothing else because i didnt use to play tournaments xd

Thanks for read.

Regards. Nico.

• Zeke locked this topic