Qwince's Join Request

Qwince

1. General introduction:

My nickname is Qwince (oldnick Taylor). I am 19 years old and i am currently living in a town called Essen, Germany. I study business computer science at a renowned university of economics in the fourth semester. A new life chapter began for me when i finished my school and moved over to the city i am studying now. 

My hobbies are definitely going out at night, having some fun (the most without my girlfriend cause she is a moodkiller, no offense please don't read this ???? ). In addition i played ice hockey for a long time. My team was not very sucessful but at least i could call me a captain. 

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

This is pretty different for me. I play this game whenever I am bored and I got some freetime. 

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I have started playing MTA in 2012 on a server called Team-NeO. It was definitely a great time. Team-NeO was a wide spread DM/DD/RACE and CnR server with many active players per day. I played like 2 years as an active player on it. I became slowly better and as a result of that my join request got accepted. Sadly the server closed and I forcedly moved to FFS Gaming. At this time I was impressed of the multi gamemode script but I got more and more the feeling that the time stucked. I could not really see a development on the server, contrasting happened. FFS Gaming did mistakes and lost many players, sadly  new servers overtook them. Anyways the server inspired me. I learned mapping, scripting and least but not last racing. I moved on and found DDC. I would like to keep this short, you all know what happened with FOTL and the story behind it. As the next importand milestone I'll mention XpR. I am pretty happy that my mta buddy Skidrow showed me this team because i met alot of new friends their. I left because i tried to reopen What The Fuck with some realife friends but it was clear to see that we hadn't enough time to lead a whole clan. These days I am playing most on XpR, TfF and the server of the new clan Vultaic. 

4. Your old clans:

Team-NeO (NeO_) - closed

What The Fuck (WTF//) - closed

Firestartes Of The Land ([FOTL]) -closed

Xtreme Pro Racers (|-XpR-|) -left

What The Fuck (WTF//) -closed

5. What would be your obligation within the community / 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

After a long time playing this game I would like to try a new community and i think TfF could be the right one for me.  In this clan are some old friends of me but also many players who i don't know personally. I hope that this clan gives me some motivation to come back as an active player. Playing in a team makes defenetly more fun than playing alone. I hope that this team trusts me enough to give me a task to help this community. 

My most striking ability is loyalty. As you can see I was not in many teams till now. The first reason for this behavior is I am searching quit a while to find a team which used to have a great atmosphere. Second I don t care about achievements. I never would join clans just because of their titles. Fun goes always first. Third I would never give up my team I am staying in it till it is closing. As an example i will mention FOTL. I saw people quitting this team after Relax left but i stayed, I remain loyal. We tried to bring this clan back but FOTL still did mistakes/decisions which i disagreed with and as a result we had to close this clan. XpR is the only team I ever left because i prefered playing with my reallife friends. 

7. Something to add (optional):

Additionally I leaded a team once, i am an active mapper, i know how to handle with scripts and at last I know how to edit videos. 

• Zeke locked this topic
  • Zeke unlocked this topic
  • Zeke locked this topic