xecN's Join Request

xecn

• General introduction:My nick name is !xec[N]* i have 16 years. My hobby is jumping on the bike (downhill) and driving with enduro motorbike and i love to play on computer. Im from Poland,Kielce.
• How often do you play this game? (h/day): 3-4hours per day.
• Your MTA career by now (only momentous):My mta carreer started in 2009 on RPG servers, I met a friend who showed me what DM gamemode is and we started playing it. My first DM server was PPS and there i joined my first clan PPS. I left it because I wanted to try something else. Later I've got invited to TS. I stayed there few months and they unforunately closed. I stayed clanless for few years and then i joined xS. It was one of my favourite clans but unfortunately it closed. Later xS was reopened again and i joined it again as well but sadly it was closed again. After few months I joined fts and there I started my WFF carrer. I left fts after few months because WFF wasnt important for a clan and I wanted to move on in WFF. After that I was clanless again for few months and later I joined MAD. It was one of the best clans in my carrer because there started my WFF success. I decided to leave MAD after 6 months of staying because I wanted to try myself Tier A clan of L7. I joined 7M. There I had problems with some members and got kicked. So here I am now to try to join TfF!

• Your old clans:
~TS~ (Closed) Member
-RB-(Kicked) Trial - got kicked because i was a child in 2013
xS// 2x (Closed) Member
-fts- (Left) Member- Left because as i said they didnt care much about WFF and i wanted to "plan" my carrer with WFF
PPS| (Left) Member- Left because wanted to try something better
[MAD] (Left) Trial- Left because i wanted to become a Tier A player and it was not possible to make it in MAD with such roster
7M (Kicked) - Problems with members.
• What would be your obligation within the community: I'm very active player, i can play on TfF's server and help players also mute players which are against rules. Im very good WFF player so i can help TfF to win WFF clanwars, also i can play DM clanwars because im good at HDM.
• What do you personally think you're good at:I mentioned before its HDM/WFF.
• Something to add (optional):Thanks for reading my jr.

Edited by xecn

• 3 weeks later...