Synchronize's Join Request 2.0

Mischievous

1. General introduction:

I am Emir, in game my nickname is knowns as Synchronize. I am 18 and I live in Turkey.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

I mostly play this game 2-7 hours in a day.

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

My journey with MTA began in 2010. I played with my friends in freeroam servers but nothing interesting was happened at those times. My main journey started after i had found the gamemode, Destruction Derby. The first clan i joined was 3R. But I couldn't stay much there because I got kicked after a short while. Then, I decided to create my own clan, ChaO Holigans. I have learnt to manage a clan and organizing the people. Unfortunately, I argued with a member in there and decided to close the clan. After that, I joined #MvP! but there wasn't unity there, so I left. Later, I joined |FT|. I really had great time there. But a few months after I joined, the leader closed the clan. After that , I gave a break to MTA due to the important exams. When my exams finished, I heard a lot about the clan , >VIP<. And I suddenly decided to join that clan. I could stay only a few weeks because there was internal disorders in the clan and I left. Then, I got invited to [LS]. I played a lot of clanwars there but I left the clan because of the personal problems. Next, I joined #UP| and met with decent people there. Sadly, I argued with a racist member and I had to leave. To be honest, I was bored of DD. So I started playing DM in the /TfF\ server named as The Favoured Few. Finally, I joined |SD| but I left after 2 weeks due to the inactivity.

4. Your old clans:

3R 3lite Racers | Trial | Kicked

|FT| Fellow Team | Member | Closed

ntl. Nothing to Lose | Member | Left

CH4# ChaO Holigans | Leader | Closed

#MvP! Most Valuable Players | Member | Left

>VIP< Very Important Players | Member | Left

[LS] Lightning Strike | Member | Left

#UP| Unlimited Power | Member | Left

|SD| Skilled Drifters | Member | Left

5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I see myself as a mature, a very positive guy with sense of humour. So I can set the tone of your clan. I am an experienced DD player, so if you re planning to open the DD section, I can be useful for it. Moreover I have a lot of free time, and it means more activity in game and in the forum. I am understanding and patient. I can restrainedly manage the tournaments which is organised by The Favoured Few.

6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I am ready to devote all of myself to /TfF\ . I believe that I am good at DD. I can also play DM. But I can't really say that I am good at it. However, I'm trying to be improved at everything what i may be able to do. And I'll maintain this development process till i leave MTA.

7. Something to add (optional):

sk.png emir.marley.bullet22

• Zeke locked this topic