Gonzi Join Request

Gonzi

1. General introduction:

Well, firstly i would like to introduce myself.  My name is Mehmet , Gonzi in game  and i 20 years old. i live in a  Turkey/Diyarbakır.  i like swiming, futbol, having fun overall.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

I am usually playing in The Favoured Few's main server and that's the place where you can find me. i can get full time .

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

i did not have brilliant career

My cousin is the reason I started playing MTA. In the later 2013, l started playing the game with his suggestion. I played on GTA.ru DM / new life first, after hangoing out there for a year, l started playing on FFS. and improved myself. Afterwards, i started playing on servers like TFF, ER and DDC... to. After my friend opened a server, i started playing turks there, met good people such as Quadrak,Cascade... I started mapping, touch ı couldn't manage it one improves himself as the time passaes and it really happened so. I met with korn family in 2016 and I can say it was a great family. In 2018, i met good players mta. Becoming aware of it's been 2018 already, people don't realize how first the time passaes.

• 4. Your old clans:

|ED| - Eski Dostlar  (old friend)

|SD| - Skilled Drifters

[Korn] - Knights of Red Night ( First opening)

WTF// - What The Fuck

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

Well, i did contribute to taking care of it, helping you in need and participate in clanwars as a DM/Hunter/WFF Map.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

DM/Hunter clan wars. Moreover, I think I improved myself in this area a lot. I'd love to be a part of you, great opportunity. i never give 

• 7. Something to add (optional):

i love team TFF players ❤️

Edited by Gonzi

• DraGuN locked this topic