GanzoA9's join request

GanzoA9

1. General introduction:

•Hi guys, My name is Gonzalo and my nickname is GanzoA9, im 18 years old, and im from Sonora, Mexico..

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

• After I got a job I honestly have limited time to play this game, I am talking about 2 - 3 hours on weekdays and 4 - 5 on weekends.

I play mta like 2 hours of day and weekends like 3 hours, and this is because i start my career in university so i have to study and all of that things.

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous): 

• My MTA career started back on September 2012. I started playing in a server called Full Theft Auto that was a roleplay gamemode whit CarlosG7. Two months later I found a server called Gta.ru that was an Old School DeathMatch server, so i  told  to my brother to go there and we played there over two years. So we get a lot of skills in that server, then the server closed and I started playing in other random DM servers whit my borther. After around 5 months, on July 2015 we decided to open our clan called TCC (The Cybernetic Crew)  but we didnt have any experience of leading a clan so  it didn´t work at all and we closed it. Then on August 2015 i joined Saints Gaming whit my brother. Last year we left the clan and joined Small Hustlers Crew, after 4 months there Carlos started to have managing problems with Tomba being Clanwar manager and in that time Saints returned so we decided to left SHC to re-join Saints until now, that I left the clan for last time cause the clan Saints Gaming is now too inactive .

• 4. Your old clans:

• [TCC] The Cybernetic Crew

• St. Saints

• SHC// Small Hustlers Crew

5. What would be your obligation within the community:

• Supporting the clan in everything I can, but honestly, i can compromise to being a ver good player in clanwars that is my speciality

6. What do you personally think you're good at:

•  I think that im good player in DM but in Hunter im better, i really have a lot of experiance playing clanwars, so at this point I can tell you that I am very good in DM and Hunter also.  Some people have good references how i play  there are also many cw's videos that i do a great work playing also i do videos whit my brother so i can record some clanwars or events. 

-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTPp8GohetB3cSHdTNPPRcw there is some videos that you can see the work in clan wars that we do carlos and me.  

7. Something to add (optional): 

• In scale of 1 to 10 being a player i consider myself an 8 or 9.

Regards,

GanzoA9

???? Thank you for your attention,

Edited by GanzoA9

• 2 weeks later...
  • MarveL locked this topic