Nissan's join request

yani

• 1. General introduction:
Well, firstly i would like to introduce myself.My name is Yani aka Nissan in game and I am 14 years old. I live in a small city called Sliven,Bulgaria. I am that kind of a person who loves hanging out with friends, doing diffierentsports, having fun overall.When I have a goal I never give it up and that's how i slowly try to achieve it. My goal is to become a Developer, therefore i am going to study in the United Kingdom in a few months.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 
Well, It really depends on my free time, but I'd rather say 3 to 5 hours per day.I am usually playing in The Favoured Few's main server and that's the place where you can find me.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

Eh, I found out MTA:SA when my cousin showed it to me. I guess that it was around 2010, maybe even later. I couldn't play it on my own, because i didn't have a PC. I started playing separately in 2014 as a Shooter Member. During my Shooter career i have taken place in tyfus Racers, Zero Fear and a few small clans Everything was good, i met a lot of people who lately became my friends.Later on i switched to OldSchool as a clanless member and i found it really interesting, that made me switch to DeathMatch which was kinda harder in my eyes and i started playing everyday.The first clan that i ever took place at as a DeathMatch player was Small Hustlers Crew, which i really liked back then. I found really nice people such as R0CKZ,Apollo, Xavz and others. Sadly, I decided to leave it after a few months due to personal reasons.I continued being active for a year and after that i took a break for a month.When I came back I started improving my skills, more enthusiastic than never, I tried to join Xtreme pro Racers.After six months of waiting, i got accepted.I was really happy, because it was my dream clan. I can't really say anything bad about it, everything was perfect and hopefully my ex-mates will keep it up in future. Being a member of it was a great experience, full of fun and enjoyable moments.

• 4. Your old clans:
SHC// Small Hustlers Crew | Trial  | Left
|-XpR-| Xtreme pro Racers | Member | Left

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

Well, I'd contribute to taking care of it, helping you in need and participate in clan wars as a DM/Hunter player. I consider myself skilled enough and I suppose I'd fit to your squad quite well. Apart from this, I'd like to keep your server clean of rule-breakers.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

With the risk of repeating myself, as I mentioned above, I have been playing this game for 4+ years, I guess I am experienced enough and i know how to act in different situations. Also I could help TfF's DM team as well as I am usually trying to play DM/Hunter clan wars. Moreover, I think I improved myself in this area a lot. I'd love to be a part of you, great opportunity

• 7. Something to add (optional):

As I am going to move to the UK soon, I really hope that it's not going to affect you in any case. I will continue being active despite the obstacles in front of me. Just a week or two needed so as to settle down. Hopefully my little inactivity will go unnoticed. Also, I'd really apologize to each one of you If i have ever done something bad against you.

Thanks for reading my join request, If there is something you want to ask me, feel free to contact me in skype - justnissan.

Sincerely yours,

Nissan.

Edited by Nissan!

• DraGuN locked this topic
  • Zeke unlocked this topic