CG7 & GanzoA9's join request

CG7

1. General introduction:

• CarlosG7: Hello TfF community we are CarlosG7(CG7) & GanzoA9, I have 24 and GanzoA9 18 years old. We are from Sonora, Mexico.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):

• CarlosG7: After I got a job I honestly have limited time to play this game, I am talking about 2 - 3 hours on weekdays and 4 - 5 on weekends.

• GanzoA9: From my side I play like 1 - 2 hours everyday because I just joined college.

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous): 

• GanzoA9: Our MTA career started back on September 2012. We started playing in a server called Full Theft Auto that was a roleplay gamemode. Two months later I found a server called Gta.ru that was an Old School DeathMatch server, I told CarlosG7 to go there and we played there over two years. Then the server closed and we started playing in other random DM servers. After around 5 months, on July 2015 we decided to open our clan called TCC but having lack of experience it didn´t work at all. Then on August 2015 we joined Saints Gaming. Last year we left the clan and joined Small Hustlers Crew, after 4 months there, CarlosG7 started to have managing problems with Tomba being Clanwar manager and in that time Saints returned so we decided to left SHC to re-join Saints until now, that we left the clan for last time.

• 4. Your old clans:

• [TCC] The Cybernetic Crew

• St. Saints

• SHC// Small Hustlers Crew

5. What would be your obligation within the community:

• CarlosG7: Supporting the clan in everything we can. Being more specific we can help in: Modifying easy/medium scripts, organizing events, advising in all type of decisions, recording/editing videos and of course all related clanwars.

6. What do you personally think you're good at:

• CarlosG7: I was promoted to clanwar manager in Saints and SHC. I was cw manager over 2 years and I had very good references of my work, so I would say that I´m good on that.

• GanzoA9: We have a lot of experiance playing clanwars, so at this point we believe that we are good in DM and Hunter also. 

7. Something to add (optional): 

• CarlosG7: Regarding the point 2 and 5. We can not promise taking multiple responsibilities as we said in point 5, but we are sure than we can play clanwars due to point 2.

• GanzoA9: As you notice we make one join request for both because we are always together ????.

Regards,

Brostorm.

Bro_Storm.png

Edited by CG7
Clan colors and logo added.

• MarveL locked this topic