Matrex's Join Request [DD]

Matrex

matrex.png

• 1. General introduction:
Hi! My name is Ahmed. i'm 18 and i live in Alexandria.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 
I cant really say how many hours i play a day but we can say 2-3h

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):
Around 4 years earlier. I got invitation from Luca to play MTA for the frist time in a cops and robbers server. I was having a pleasant time with my friends. and i knew this game was perfect for me , a few months after playing on the server. it was starting to get boring for me, maybe it wasn't exactly what i wanted. I liked this game. And i knew i had to find another sever. After a prolonged search i found two servers called waydc/mx, i had no idea about the servers. i was just watching and i liked the destruction way the players were doing. i tried my first time and i found it enjoyable so i became a DDer,.

• 4. Your old clans:
Des. Desecration | Member
[zGs] Zero Gravity Stunters | Trial
P0ine| P0ine gaming | Co-leader
B# Project Beast | Member
RS| Renn Sport | Member
SHC// Small Hustlers Crew | DD Manager
Unlimited Power  | DD Manager

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:
I would like to express my experience with you, I consider myself as a loyal friendly and good behavior person, I could bring up new ideas to improve DD section much more, I can managing tournaments and servers aswell, and i hope to improve the DD squad much more as i can, I also can participate in all of the clan activities since i have got some driving skills at RACE and Shooter. i have a lot of time so i'll be usefully in the server and clanwars, also i  am searching for a clan with rules and to be stable in it with lovely  players, . My intention is to have the well-being among all people because this is just a game, i know how to take the right judges against the rule breakers and trouble makers so i'd be grateful to help improving the community much more, i am also looking for a clan to stay long time there until the end of my career.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:
hello, I can be useful for many things you ask me if I know how to do, but I can be useful in clanwars particulary in Destruction Derby, I want to say I am a mature person that doesn't like problems and always tries to solve the problems, I am in computer & networks course and I will learn a lot of programming that may  be useful someday. i am always looking forward to make some friends to develop my skills with them

• 7. Something to add (optional)
Discord: Matrex#9333

Edited by Matrex

• Zeke locked this topic