Ceeser's Join Request

Ceeser

Ceeser's Join Request

General Introducion:

My name real name is Collin, i'm 21 years old and from Germany, living here in a small city called Bad Gandersheim.

I am working as an electrician since 4 years but my hobbies are quite different, i will explain that later.

I would describe myself as a patient, kind and loyal person who tries to help/support almost everybody as good as i can and i'm always there for questions.

My hobbies are actually not much, I "waste" most of my free time infront of the computer, but not only gaming. About 1 year ago i've started to teach myself LUA and nowadays i spent much time making scripts for myself or servers/players who ask me.

How often do you play MTA:

I would say too much, but yea i like it. I spent about 3-5h daily in MTA. But not only playing on DM servers, i spent much time in scripting and mapping too.

My MTA career:

I've started playing MTA in summer 2012 with some friends on a reallife server called Terra Tex and we have spent there about 500h. After so much time that server got boring and a friend and me wanted to try something new. So we joined a DM server. After some days of playing DM i've met Bloody Race which was my first "bigger" server and where I've played for several hours as a newbie in DM. Somewhen in summer of 2013 I wanted to try out the map editor and a few weeks later I relased my v1. Quite not the best map back then, but a beginning. The next server after Bloody Race was The Favoured Few where ive spent idk how many hours already since 2014. From june 2014 until september 2015 i had a long break of MTA, but when i once came back to visit MTA again i got requested by a clan SwC (Skills Without Control) if I would like to join them, but sadly only 1 week later it got closed. The SwC members and me didn't want to give up on the clan and then I've founded UcS (Uncontrolled Skills) and first time tried out scripting in MTA. But only 4 months later I closed UcS because everybody went inactive. After that i had a break of about 6 months again. When i came back i've played most of my time on Empire of Riders. Somewhen i got asked again if I would like to join a clan, this was when FTS (Fuck the System) had reopened. In that clan I actually focused on scripting only. Sadly, again, after about 3-4 months FTS got closed due to inactivity of all members.
Since then I was just playing on several different Servers until i once found that WTF had reopened. After some days ive decided to develop WTF but not apply to them in case the same as UcS and FTS will happen again.. and just about 3 weeks ago they all went inactive again. Today im enjoying my stay in TfF server.

Your old clans:

SwC | Skills Without Control (only a week, member, Closed)

UcS | Uncontrolled SKills (Founder, Closed)

FTS | Fuck The System (Developer, Closed)

What are your goals as a moderator:

Well, i have some experience in adminstrating a server and be an contact person for the community.

I wanna help to server in development since i have some knowledge in scripting. (See the respawn + line/checkpoint script on the server for example)

I love to communicate with players and as mentioned above to help players.

What do you personally think you're good at:

Well, i want to be honest, related to DM playing: I suck, because i hate to train maps, but my passions are Mapping and Scripting.

Im a very patient person who never freaks out, insult or anything else.

Last Words:

I would love to be in the clan, because it exists since along time already, is well known and organized, unlike the clans i had before.

Hope you like it, its my first clan JR since.. ever ????

Kind regards,

Ceeser

Edited by Ceeser

• MarveL locked this topic