Join Request by Atomix

Atomix

General introduction:

My name is Marvin(19) and I am from Germany. I am living in a small city called "Neuenrade".
In my freetime I am often in front of my pc doing programming in languages like C/C#/php or playing
various games with good friends.

How often do you play this game? (h/day):

There isn't a specific amount of time I am spending daily in that game. It can vary between 2 to 5 hours or even more

if I am in the mood. Since I had my last day of school on last friday I should have enough time to spend in the game

even in the middle of the week.

Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I started playing the game in 2008, so my overall experience is based on the past 10 years. In
this time I managed to improve in DM, but the skills in huntering aren't there for any reason.
The desire of hunting for good toptimes on specific maps + doing this with people I met online,
keeps me playing and staying active. In the past I have played mostly on the servers where I have become

part of the team itself.

Your old clans:

=FoX= » Red FoXes (Member / Closing)
Emp| » Elite Master Players (Member / Closing)
~TS~ » Twin Stars (Member / Closing)
UcS| » Uncontrolled Skills (Member / Closing)
-fts- » Fuck the System (Member / Leaving)
-ffs- » For Fuck Sake (WFF-Squad, Trial / Leaving)

WTF// » What The Fuck (CW-Manager / Leaving)

What are your goals as a moderator?:

First I want to contribute in the way of representing the clan and take care of the community. I want to play

for you in the future CW's (preferably wff) and I would like to be part of this awesome team.

The second goal I am following is supporting others. I enjoy helping people if they have any questions or
problems with anything. I love to get in contact with other people and being helpful as long as they behave ????.

What do you personally think you're good at?:

I am a quite fast player and someone that is able to train maps if needed. Since I always want to improve

my playstyle and keep being active into training there shouldn't be any problem that can't be solved.

Furthermore I am a helpful guy and I am willing to help everyone as far as I can.

Something to add (optional):

I know that I had some quarrel with some people in the past but I hope time has

cured the wounds. If you have anything else that you want to know from me feel free to ask.

You can add me on Skype: atomix.mta

Best regards, Atomix.

• MarveL locked this topic