Zoila's Join Request

General introduction:

My name is Vlad, I'm 15 years old and I live in Russia in the biggest Siberian city called Novosibirsk.

How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

I play around 4-8 h/day on weekdays & 10-11 on weekends.

Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I've been playing this game since 2012. On 2012 I found many servers, including ffs (The 0/32 slot server). Pointing ffs, I didn't play on ffs back then because that 32 slot server was usually full. I kept searching for other servers to play and spend my time there. Then the multi-gamemode appeared but I was on another community which was GTA.Ru. On 2013 I discovered that clans had ''forums'' on the internet and I registered on many clan's forums, including ffs aswell. And till that I have been opening forum daily, I've been always feel a desire to know any news regarding/non-regarding to FFS Community.

Your old clans:

sT| - Seventh Try(member) - closed

[XP] - Xtreme Players(member) - left

KekZ|(member) - kicked(inactive)

What would be your obligation within the community / What do you personally think you're good at:

I will be direct, i can help in WFF and I have free time so I can help you by playing clanwars since I was without clan for some years now I want to use my skills, also tourneys like L7 etc..

Something to add (optional):

Discord - Zoila#1614

• 1 month later...