General introduction:

My real name is José, in-game known as AlieN, I am going to be 20 this month and I am from Spain.

How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

It depends, but I can play whole day if I have nothing to do, but I usually play around 3-4 hours per day.

Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

My MTA career started in 2009, I've been playing in many server but most important for me were, starting for the beginning, F$/Tbb/eF, a clan which was renamed tons of times until it closed, it was leaded by spanish people, so it made everythings easier for me. I've been playing there for 5 years, which 3 of those year I've leading these clan, we closed it 'cause lack of motivation, after that I moved here, TfF, which was and is my main server to play, although I am not being very active now. Whilst I've been here I've joined many clan which I will list you later, I've improve a lot here especially at hunter which gave me some good reputation. Those last 2 years had been the worst ones for me due the situation of the clans I have been(mainly inactives) and now I'm trying to come back here searching a bit of activity.

Your old clans:

[DJ] - Disc Jockey - 2009

~F$~, -Tbb//, -|eF|- - Free$tylers, The blood Benders, Extreme Force - 2009 - 2013

~XrC| - Xtreme racers Clan - 2013 - 2014

>VIP< - Very Important Players - 2014

eP! - Elite Players - 2014 - 2015

[FOTL] - Firestarters of the Land - 2015

/TfF\ - The Favoured Few - 2015

'TC| - The Crew - 2016

SHC// - Small Hustlers Crew - 2016

-|TG|- Twisted Gamers - 2016 - 2017

#Z - Zenosyne - 2017 - 2018

What would be your obligation within the community:

The best thing I can do for you is represent you playing clan wars, but if I become active I can moderate the website and the server, I can also help you organising stuff such as tournaments.

What do you personally think you're good at:

Playing clan wars, especially hunter ones, but I am interested in WFF and I'd like to improve at it to become a better WFF player (I suck now lol)

Something to add (optional):

Yes, thanks for read <3

• 1 month later...
  • MarveL locked this topic