Close this JR pls.

JARI

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor TfF MTA

• 1. General introduction:

My real name is Jari van der Lans, im 16 years old and i live in Lisse and Oegstgeest ( The Netherlands ). I live with my father and my 2 brothers in Lisse and with my mother in Oegstgeest. During my free time i like to play Computer games like, Fortnite, MTA, FIFA 18, i mostly play games on my Playstation 4 i really like it to play games with my friends. My hobby's are playing Soccer hangout with my Friends and Computer games. Im also a guy that want to help people im always trying my best for everyone. In my school time im learning how to Design and Photoshopping. My ingame name is JARI or i use sometimes Zydo.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

Well in my school days ( Monday etc. ) im playing this game 1/2 Hours (per day).

The other days ( Saturday etc.. ) i'm playing this game then 3/5 Hours (per day).

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

My MTA started in 2012 i think and my first Server was DDC and NeS. My brothers were playing this game with their friends and i thought maybe i can play this game aswell and play it with my brothers. My brothers and his friends teach me how to play this game. They've showed me every single gamemode: Shooter, DD and DeathMatch. Well i liked DM the most. When i played alot DeathMatch and actually nolifed this game i started to search for my first real clan and that was FOTL, my brother was in there and was promoted to a leader and invited me i said well yes why not and i was a Trial in FOTL, i played there my first Clanwar aswell i was really nervous because i thought i was going to be bad and i was not good enough, i actually made some points but lost every single Hunter fight. I can remember that we actually won but i thought i need to improve my Hunter skills. After some months DDC went inactive and my brother left the clan and some another Friends that i made in the clan, i decided to leave the clan. Then i asked a friend about the clan RoH it was a cool clan with some great people in there i decided to create a Join Request there and i was accepted in that clan i was getting better and better we played alot Clanwars and it was really funny in the clan, after some months there was a fusion going on between RoH and Emp only the Administration was going to join Emp and RoH the members were alone and the Clan was closed. Well after some months i was going to play in TfF it was a cool server and im always playing there then i saw the clan iRace and the Leader has invitied me to made JR for iR i actually played a cw against them and they were not bad i made there a Join Request and i was accepted the Server was actually not the best but it was really funny in there but after some months the Leader started to be inactive and focus on school and had problems in reallife but there was no organisation anymore in the clan and the clan was closed. After some months i decided to try my luck in TfF i made there a Join Request and wait a bit and i was declined then i decided to try my luck in SoR i made there a join request and i got accepted after months i left the clan because it was not funny in there anymore and it was a bit inactive. Then i saw PiA was reopened actually a succesfull clan i thought lets give it a try and i made there a Join Request and got Accepted. In all the long months it was a great community we played alot Clanwars and we had a nice Forum but the problem was the Server, after some months for being in there i got promoted to CW Manager & Co Leader. It was a nice to be a Co Leader and the CW Manager after some months i had problems with the Leader and Owner of PiA and i decided to leave. After some months being clanless i decided to create a Join Request for The Crew my first Join Request i was Declined but someone told me try it again and you will be with us but i was going to try it again for sure i made a another Join Request and i was Accepted we played alot Clanwars and we had a amazing CW Team we won and lost clanwars but we keep going then we decided to play L7 OS and DM. OS was very hard because i never play OS but i gave it a try but i stopped with it. DM was going well but i didnt had much time to train but it was fun and cool to play in L7. After some months it was a hard decision for me because TC is a amazing clan with just loyal people that deserve more than only a Forum but my feelings were not good anymore for being in there i just want to say it was a amazing time to be in there and want to thank TC alot for what they've done for me. And now im trying my luck here.

• 4. Your old clans:

FOTL - FireStartes Of The Land.

SoR - Squad of Revolution.

RoH - Riders of Heart.

PiA - Pro's in Action.

TC - The Crew.

iR - iRace.

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

Well im usefull to play Clanwars and play WFF Matches i can train alot if i have time to train for it. Sometimes i see people camping in the Server and sometimes there is no tff member online but i think im very active and play alot mta i can help in these situations. But the most thing that i want to do is playing Clanwars and help with WFF matches.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I think the DM Clanwars and WFF Matches i can help alot in there. And im learning how to design so maybe i can help with it sometimes that would be cool. And i can help people in the Server.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

Well it would be nice to help with Design things because i want to know more about it.

If you need my contact i use Skype: ''jari.mta''.

Thanks for reading!
Jari.

Edited by JARI

• Optic locked this topic