Krmky's Application

krmky

General introduction
How often do you play this game? (h/day)
Your MTA career by now (only momentous)
Your old clans
What would be your obligation within the community
What do you personally think you're good at
Something to add (optional)

Who am I?

My real name is Krzysztof. I am 16 years boy who lives in one of the biggest city in Poland called Łódź.

I'm studying at middle school in sports class. I'm interested in mainly the sport, cars and information technology.

- Basketball

I trained a basketball for 5 years,  together with my friends and the father of one of the fellow, former head coach of the biggest club of basketball for youth, We set up our own basketball club, which was once a smaller, once more successful, they were for me like a second family, we were inseparable.

I'm playing on playmaker position, because I'm the tallest of our team, I have more than 185 cm tall.

Basketball makes me the most fun, because during the match I can feel the adrenaline and that, what I like the most, difficult challenges.

My MTA history:

I started playing at the age of. probably 8 or 9 years old. My adventure began on the SKC server. One of my guides to the game was Konewa, he taught me the whole of mechanics, control, just the basics to play DM. Konewa acquainted me with several other people, which still keeps contact, brought me to FFS. After about a year and a half of playing on FFS, I started to look for some lesser known servers, I wanted to aim at some smaller clans, where I would have a chance to get to. After the searches, I came across an interesting Polish clan called iG. I played there for about a year. I was able to get to the clan, I met a few very friendly people, such as Nicholas, he is my best friend, I can always find his support. He is like my elder brother. Unfortunately the clan fell apart. I had no where to play, so I made a fear and a half break of MTA. Upon return, I hear from a friend that opened a cool clan called PiA. I started there I got to JR. Unfortunately, after a couple of weeks I have been kicked for high in-activate in game, so I made another break caused by the lack of a computer and a lack of desire to play. After the break, I decided that I will stay at the Polish community, I know the little people and give yourself peace of mind with any of the clans. With the Polish community I started on the server called PPS. I met several people there, it's the same story as the last. I found that I came to the so called teams to talk, laugh and so on. In 2017, I joined the friend clan, Seventh Miracle. I was in this clan for six months. I felt really good with them, it was the best time in this game, the different clanwars, really for fuck sake amazing atmosphere, really great support, etc. Unfortunately, things didn't go my way, and I decided to go with the clan. I think I did the right thing. I want to thank the Seventh miracle for all the love and friendship, how much they gave me when I was in the clan. I love you guys!

My old clans:

PiA - Pros in Action

VIP - Very Important Players

DG - Divinity Gamers

W - Wanderers

7M - Seventh Miracle

I would take a care of server, as it is needed.

I have a WFF skills, maybe not the best, but still stable.

I have also managment skills.

I would manage forum by creating some kind of events, manage them, etc.

Thank you for your time to read my work, best regards, krmky.

Edited by krmky

• MarveL locked this topic