Join Request by Sheldon

SheldoN

General introduction:

My name is Gleb. I'm 15 years old. In-game I'm known as Sheldon. I live in Tiraspol, Moldova. 

How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

I play around 3-4 h/day on weekdays & 4+ on weekends.

Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I started playing MTA in 2010. Throughout my career, I have met many different types of people, had a good time with them and made many mistakes which I regret now. One of them and most likely my the only “biggest” mistake was clan hopping. I was a no lifer, was finishing hardest maps and people from clans were inviting me. I simply couldn't stay in those clans for a long time. This continued for a couple of years until I grew up a bit. As far as I remember I joined the clan nTL (Nothing To Lose) at the end of 2015. I stayed in nTL for about 8 months and left some weeks before clan was closed because I've found the clan of my dreams - XpR (Xtreme Pro Racers). The clan was pretty active with professional players. Many players called me "clan jumper" and I decided to change for XpR. I spent a lot of time and in the end, I finally changed and realized that I made a lot of mistakes. In addition to that I lost interest in this clan, I realized that I have changed and I wanted something more, a bigger clan where I could stay for a long period of time. Soon I found Sixth Sense. Although, I did not know its members, I decided to try out my luck which ended in a success. There, I played my first WFF match. Without being arrogant, the first game has shown me that I had a little WFF talent sleeping in me. I've spent a great time there and found a lot of friends. Sadly, I was kicked from the clan by my own mistake. I think everybody knows it and I don't have to explain what happened. At first, I wanted to go back and created new JR but I had a conversation with FiNN after which I closed my JR. I decided to try to join For Fuck's Sake (ffs). I can't say that I have spent a bad time being FFS member but I decided to leave and went to Sixth Sense (6s). I'm very thankful to Sixth Sense members for giving me a second chance but In the end, I was kicked again & again by own mistake.

Your old clans:

|6s - Sixth Sense (Member) - Kicked x2

-ffs- - For Fuck's Sake (Squad) - Left

What would be your obligation within the community / What do you personally think you're good at:

I'm an experienced MTA player, which means that I could help you in different tournaments and clan wars. I know some scripting basics but it doesn't mean that I would be a scripter and would make decent scripts. Also, I could help you in other ways like organizing or refereeing tournaments and events. I'm very active on server as TfF is the only server I'm playing on, which means that I can keep order during the absence of other members of the clan. Perhaps the same I can say about the forum, follow the inappropriate expressions in the chat or topics.

Something to add (optional):

Skype - glebgal
Discord - Sheldon#1674
Telegram - @galitskyg

• MarveL locked this topic