CreeX's Join Request

CreeX

Well hello!

It's ya boi Jakub from Poland who's 17 years old. Living in a small city, trying not to cringe because of surrounding society. There's almost nothing to do here except general meetings with friends, forest or just hiking trips to reach abandoned buildings(for example) and having fun at house parties (yeah, I'm not a fan of nightclubs). I'm mainly introvert, kinda positive and shy, but I suppose it's not hard to believe that Im also friendly and sometimes funny. My humor may be a little bit strange, though. I like to listen to music, also recently trying to make it, playing games. I'm interested in ice-skating and Rubik's cubes (while I'm not a good ice skater and cube solver tho) and memes... dank memes naturally.

My MTA career started around 2010-2011, around a year after I found this game. I don't remember very well what was I doing then, but I assume that was playing on racing servers, eventually some roleplay servers. After it, around 6 years ago I tended to be a Destruction Derby player only. I've found a Deathmatch Race server called 'Polish Pro Server' around 4-5 years ago and that's how my experience with DM started. While time was passing, I was playing on PiA, ER, ffs and TfF server and I'm sticking to it now.

How often do you play this game?

I recently got bored of it, honestly... but feeling that it's just a temporary situation. I'm online every day, Im playing MTA for around 1-4 hours almost every day.

Your old clans

(Closed) Empire of Riders (ER) Member

(Closed) Unlimited Power (UP) Member > Newswritter

What would be your obligation within the community? / What do you personally think you're good at?

I guess my experience showed me that I'm mainly an administrative guy, and I see myself managing the server and forum. I also have a little bit experience as writing news (Reminder: Im not sure if I can work with others tho, I had some problems with it when I was writing the news for Unlimited Power community).

Something to add

I've chosen The Favourited Few because of the atmosphere and all the friends I have here, I'm trying to find the community, that's gonna be reminding me of all good times I had when I was younger or so.

Contact

Discord: CreeX#9004

Steam: (pm me)

I think that's all for now, thanks for reading! ~Jakob asd

• MarveL locked this topic