F1DD! jr

F1DD!

• 1. General introduction: Well hello there :) My name is Matej, i am 19 years old (18.07.98), i live in Croatia town called Zagreb its the center of croatia so its a pretty big city.. In my free time i like to play video games in any platform (ps4, xbox, pc the most). I work in KFC restaurant of food. 
• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):  Well i play when i can because of work :) smth like 3-4h a day.
• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous): I started to play this game in 2012 i think at server DD (destruction derby). And i as days go by i was started to get bored with it so i said i am going to find a new server to play on it.. Then i found PR (planet race) it was a DM server and i liked it, i played there for months meet a new friends and started to making my career there. As the months go by i become a co-leader of PR. After 2-3 clanwars PR started to fall apart and i said maybe i should try to go for another clan.. Then i joined in -BR| (bloody race), there was my friend Nurrix and we played together for a long time :), i dunno how much clans i changed but then i joined in /TfF\ (The Favoured Few), i like this clan and i like all the members in that clan.. I was in /TfF\ for a 2 months or more i dont know.. Then because of my PC issues i quited MTA.. I said i dont want to stop playing that game, i collected some money and bought a new PC. So now i am back and i would love to be part of this community again, because its fk amazing :)

• 4. Your old clans: 

PR| - planet race

-BR| - Bloody Race

-|FF|- (i dunno the full name i forgot it)

/TfF\ - The Favoured Few

And some of the small clans which was active for 2 weels (lol)
• 5. What would be your obligation within the community: Well some of them say i am a nice guy and i can be a guy who will have fun with all of the people in server, ofcourse i will do my job for server rules to make people not to brake it.. I can play clanwars. And i can be support in whatever is needed.
• 6. What do you personally think you're good at: Well my word is Nobody is perfect but do what you do.. (i got a tattoo close to that words), In my opinion i think for my self that i am good in hunter and in DM, but ofcourse DM needs a lot of practice and every map every race you practice.
• 7. Something to add (optional): Thank you for reading my Join Request and i am glad to be back. And i would like to be accepted back to this community and MTA community :)

In the past i did some backward montages which you can find here (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVYpsTJjJ-Y1xm-drL3Q61w?view_as=subscriber). I want you to have a nice day :)

• MarveL locked this topic