VespeR Join Request #2

VespeR

1.General introduction: 
 My name is Piotr, I turned 16 in May and i live in a small city in Poland called Pisz.  
In-game can you recognize me as VespeR. This year i joined the military school. I'm learning 3 languages (English , German and Russian). I'm good in sports ( volleyball , football ) and esports ( cs:go , league of legend and rocket league). 

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day)
3/4 hours per day, at the weekend i can play 24h/day

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I started my adventure in 2008 on server KoG as Hunter!!. That was DM server. I've met a player called cocacola ( currently TeX ). I was playing on it until 2009/10, then I discovered DM/DD/FUN server KoS ( King of Street ) and found a new friend named Chada. One year later that server was closed, because founder didn't have  money to pay for the server. I had to change , so I came to KoG. I played there to 2011/12. When I was bored with that server, I changed it into Polish PPS and RB servers, I was playing on them to year 2014. To year 2017 I visited servers like: PIA, FFS, TPS, ER and now I play on TFF servers.

4. Your old clans: 
mP' - Master Players ( member ) | left
B5'- Best Five ( member ) | left
/AiR\ - Awesome in Races ( clan manager ) | left
7V/* - Seventh Miracle ( member ) | left
-DG| Divinity Gamers ( member ) | left

5. What would be your obligation within the community:
- I can help you in Clan Wars and take parts.
- I can be active in forum and server.
- I want to be helpful.
- I can help in any events if i can.
- I can be fair Admin.

6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I think, i'm good at DM/HDM ( not great ). i'm also good at hunter, but i still need more training.

7. Something to add (optional):

Steam : cesper2
Discord : VespeR #9121

Thanks for Reading!

Best regards - VespeR 

Edited by VespeR

• MarveL locked this topic