Spacy's JOIN REQUEST

Spacy

• 1. General introduction:Hello guys,my name is Enis,Im 18 years old and I known as Spacy.I'm from Turkey and i live in Marmaris.Im very talkative,gorgeous and kind person.I mostly like playing football,basketball and computer games.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): Actually it always changing but 6-10 hours a day.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):I started to mta at 2012.My first server was called"Default mta server".I played there 1 years but got bored from there cuz only was os server.Then i found many servers.One of them was Empire Of Riders.I played there for 2 years that was really good server especially atmosphere.My first clan was called "Pro Vegiled Skillers".I stayed there for 1 years but leader kicked me reason is so chill.My second clan was From Hell i stayed there for 1 years too.After 1 years i left from From Hell because many players was inactive.After from hell i joined Very Important Players.I stayed there about 3-4 months.I left from there too because everybody was wff player and i cant play wff so i had to leave from there.My last clan was International Team.That was good clan but i had to leave because i was left from mta.I back now and i wanna start my carrier again with this clan

• 4. Your old clans:Pro Vegiled Skillers(~PvS~)      -Kicked

From Hell (fH-)                             -Left

Very Important Players (>VIP<) -Left

International Team ([INT])          -Left

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:I think I'm skilled player i can help with cw's also i can help with mapping too.The special reason of i want join to tff everybody really good person and i have friends there.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:I'm good at hard dm maps,my hunter is good too but i need train more,my mapping not so good but i can do good deco i think That's all.

• 7. Something to add (optional):Skype:ertanrikulu1998

• DraGuN locked this topic