Curley's Join Request.

Curley

HgiFGWR.png.b586722c6382522c0e3c4aa730a07a86.png
Hello The Favoured Few community , so this is my Join Request, I really do hope you are going to enjoy reading it!

• 1. General introduction:
My name is Nikolay and my nickname is Curley , i have 22 years old. I living in Belarus, in a city called Grodno ( Grodno located on the Neman close to the borders of Poland and Lithuania ). With translation into Russian, Belarus means "White Russia" , in my country everyone talks in Russian, only in а small villages children and adults talking in Belarusian language.

I live with my girlfriend, with whom we are more than three years old, we are doing well and I hope everything will be the same as it is now.I work in the company of LG, I spend a variety of corporate parties, I accept promoters to work in our stores, I check for the presence of advertising other stores, not bad enough work and I get there not bad money for my work.In my free time i'm sometimes playing Dota 2 and more often MTA , also in my free time i'm walking with my girlfreind , i like to watch hockey and football.
• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

I play in the MTA, depending on my employment, but I think I play at least two or three hours a day, when i don't busy, i can play all day.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

Initially I started playing SAMP, my freind from university called me to play SAMP for fun, we played for about a month, I wanted to kill the players, but I did not have enough of what happens in SAMP, and my friend called me to try to play at MTA DayZ , I liked it, later I got bored and I wanted to drive cars, the same friend who called me to play MTA , invited me to play on this server called "Gta.ru". The first time it was hard for me, but still I liked how others play and it became a motivation for me. I began to train maps, and i moved from easy to more hard maps. The fact that I became a more experienced player, noticed by other players, and my friend Dimka73, invited me to the best clan on the server called "Glee" it was just a fun team (I found out later about this). When I was playing on this server, I thought it was just the only DM server, and my friend I met on this server called me to play on TfF, there I meeted other great people.There I played throughout the year, and I decided to write an application to a clan called XpR, from the first join request i dont joined there, but from the second join request I joined there, but not for long, because in two months the clan was closed by the leader.After that, I was without a clan about two to three months, after that my friend Marati invited me to a clan called Emp | , I joined there, but also not for long, because Marati closed the clan, and left the MTA.After that, I did not play at the MTA about the month, because i had problems with work, but later returned, and wrote an join request to the DG clan, at that time it was not bad, but it was also closed like my previous clans, well this is Qlimax ^^ . After that, my not bad friend, who's nickname is Ron1, decided to open his clan, I wrote an join request there, and was accepted from the first application. At that time, I thought it would be a good clan, it prospered, but his friend LORDEKK suggested to fuse DR and ftw into one clan, and half of our clan's students entered into ftw , but he also did not live long. The guy MegaDreams created the clan called UAG , and 50% of ftw's members joined UAG , and how i thought UAG will be closed , and this is was done.After all this, I decided to forget about MTA, I did not play for a long time (I do not remember how much exactly), but I decided to back, and my friends MadniX and KINGPIERERE invited me to MvP, I was there a long time, but later the clan members stopped to play, only leaders still online, and i decided to leave this clan , because it is was really boring for me , nobody online , nobody making something for a clan. I started playing mta often.And my old friend, with nickname REFLEX, invited me to the best clan in my MTA history with the name Pro's In Action, it was the best time in the MTA. It was boring in the clan, no one was telling or writing someting (it is not very important thing from the one side), but the most important thing was that there was one player who worked for everyone, his nickname is Mirage <3, he worked alone for everyone, and in the one important day he decided to leave PiA, after that my best team was closed after Mirage's leave.
• 4. Your old clans:

I have been in 5 different clans. I have been in:
Xtreme Pro Racers as clan member , team was closed and i'm left.

Elite Master Players as clan member , team was closed and i'm left.

Divinity Gamers as server developer , team was closed and i'm left.

For The Win as clan member , team was closed and i'm left.

Most Valuable Players as clanwar manager , left for players inactivity.

Pro's In Action as Twitter & Forum manager , team was closed and i'm left.
• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I think in a community where the most useful ranks for the community are occupied, I'm must to  be active at the maximum, that on the forum, that on the server. Also be an assistant for beginners on the server.
• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:
I can be helful for community with my infernus driving skills , i can play Hard DM maps in the clanwars , also help with DM clanwars (search any clan or be referee).Also , as i told i can managing twitter , forum , youtube ( have some skills from PiA community). Similarly i have mapping skills , i making beautiful deco , for example if some of members will be bored , we can go mapping together.
• 7. Something to add (optional):
If you want to ask me about someting , you can write me on the skype.
Thank you for reading my Join Request , i really do hope you like it.
Curley.