VonDusky's Join Request.

VonDusky

General introduction:

Hey,my name is Philip,ingame known as VonDusky and live in Bochum which is located in the west of Germany. Currently I am in the 12th grade of an High School and i'm a big football fan..Besides the Football thingy I am also a big fan of video games. Also,i love it to hang out with my friends.

2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 
3-6h per day in total.

3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):
I'm playing MTA since September 2012. I started to play MTA with 2 friends,3 years ago on a DD server. After that,l found a server called "Planet Race",where l found lovely new friends and a new gamemode called "Race". In the beginning l wasn't that good. But l started to improve my skills by playing 4-8 hours a day,two weeks later l was clearly better. I played on eP! back then,l was very active and gave it a try. I got accepted,but unfortunately they closed 1 month later because of obvious reasons.After that i was like 2-3months clanless I wrote a join request for SoR and got accepted.I was there for like 8 Months and it was for sure the best time I've ever had in my whole MTA career. After that i just wrote a Join Request for PiA and got accepted. In like one month i got promoted to an Admin/Clanwarmanager but i left it for some private reasons. A month later Azula showed me Zurio,the clan with the most potential at that time. He told me that they need some clanwar players and that i would fit perfectly in it. So I tried my luck and got accepted. It was a great month but Unix and ouyso decided to close Zurio. After two months beeing clanless FoXX invited me to join their clan and i accepted the offer. FoXX was great until they accepted the new trials. They accepted a trial i had beef with even before he joined FoXX. The first two months were pretty good but our "beef" escalated again and i decided to leave to keep all the beef between me and him out of FoXX. 

4. Your old clans:
eP| - Elite Players
SoR! - Squad of Revolution
xN| - Nitrous Racing
PiA| - Pros in Action
Z:// | Zurio
[FoXX] | Force Out Xtreme

5. What would be your obligation within the community:
My obligation would be to keep the server/forum clean from Rulebreakers. I am a fair dude who doesnt judge instantly.

6. What do you personally think you're good at:
I'd say i am pretty good in DM/Hunter,which could be useful in cws.

7. Something to add (optional):
Download.png philip.friedmann
discord_logo1600.pngVonDusky#5932

Yours faithfully,
VonDusky

Edited by VonDusky

• Mirage locked this topic