kevson tries again

Kevson

General introduction:

My name is Kevin and I am 20 years old. I live in Estonia and I am studying at university of Tartu, also I am doing sport and to say more specifically I am cross-country skiier. In free time I am playing computer, xbox games and hanging out with friends.

How often do you play this game? (h/day):

I play this game about 4 hours per day.

Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

My MTA career started at the end of 2011. I was playing on DD servers and it was very difficult for me to play DM, so I kept playing on DD, but meanwhile I was thinking about to try DM and I trained very much, finally I passed Skotinka v4 - Mandala and it took more motivation to play DM more and more on training servers. The first server where I was playing DM was a FFS. Lately I found more some Training and DM servers, but in my opinion FFS was over the all. I saw there the players with the different tags and the level of their skill was very good, so I just took look how their servers look like and in the first 30 minutes of playing there I was sure that from now I will start playing here because the scripts were so good and I liked it very much. And as you can see I am still playing on TFF.

Old clans:

Xtreme of Gamers - Left

Twin Stars - Closed

Squad of Revolution - Left

The Favoured Few - Left

For The Win - Left

Very Important Players - Left

Force Out Xtreme - Kicked

What would be your obligation within the community:

I have chosen TFF community because I think that TFF needs more active admins and I can help with that because I am really active and I want to belong somewhere, where I can work with mates uniform entirety and I have experience as a Team Manager.

What do you personally think you're good at?:

I am good at DM and managing teams.

Something to add:

No.

Edited by Kevin