When something ends, something else begins

ShockWave

• Leadership

Hello & welcome to another news episode!

Today, we are here with a couple of news regarding our TfF community. We have finally finished our another recruitment and we are ready to announce new trial members. But before we give names, I would like to start from something else. For the past few weeks we have lost many of our members such as Tony, Wade, Cykz and recently xDarK1nG. Most of them were a part of our CW team which got smaller right now but it is what it is and I am not gonna lie, my expectations were much higher regarding some of these guys. But it appears that you cannot really expect loyality from every single guy as some of them may be just passing through and we just have to deal with it.

Yes, we may lost half of our crew team but it won't prevent us from playing clan wars. There are still pros in our clan who are willing to play clan wars ;) We will get back to playing it after we complete our tournament.

Moving back to the recruitment and our voting for the new trials...

On my community behalf I am proudly announcing the new trials:

Congratulations & welcome in TfF!

We all would like to thank to the players who tried their luck to join our clan, We respect you all and to be honest everyone of you deserved to join us!  Thanks for good stuff you have shown and made for our community, we really appreciate it. I hope you guys understand that we cannot accept everyone and unfortunately we accepted only 5 new trials this time but there will always be more recruitments so we do also hope you guys won't give up on trying.

Good luck to the new trials,  don't disappoint us and show us that we have really chosen well!

Recruitment section is now OPEN!

Vehicle Customizations

Vehicle customizations is the new feature which is coming to our server any day soon. You will be able to modify your infernus by setting new wheels, spoilers, bumpers, add vinyls or skins.

Follow Mirage's diary or visit our server daily and you won't miss it !

Some sneak peeks:

- Front bumpers

2qizuUp.gif

- Rear bumpers

tWmWL0M.gif

- Custom roof

1.png

- Custom TfF rims

tffvehicles.jpg

- Temporary panel

& much more...

Sincerely,