Join Request by Skreepy

Skr33py

• 1. General introduction:

My nickname is Skreepy. My real name is Roma. I'm 16 years old male, currently living in Russia.

Started learning English when I was 7. I'm very friendly, kind and helpful person. I've got many hobbies like basketball, playing
• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

Every day play!
• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I started playing MTA in 2010. I remember that my friend showed me this game. At first I only played on "play" servers. By the end of 2011-beginning of 2012 I randomly went to the DM-Race. There I tried what is DM for the first time. Although I did not know how to play well, I really wanted to join a clan called PR (Planet Race). All my attempts ended in failure. But I was training every day and soon I learned how to play well. Throughout my career, I have met many different people, had a good time with them and made many mistakes I regret now. One of them and most likely my only mistake - I was very young when it started. I was leaving those clans very soon because I did not liked something there. This continued for a couple of years until I found the clan of my dream - FT (Fellow Team). The clan was very active with very professional players. At that time, I was very fond of hard maps like the members of the FT. Many players called me "clan jumper" and I decided to change for the clan of my dream. I spent a lot of time for this clan, closed some applications. In addition, I lost interest in this clan, I realized that I have changed and I want something more, a clan where I'd stay for a long period of time. Soon I found a clan called fow(clan closed). Although I did not know its members, I decided to try out luck which ended in success. There I played my first WFF match, although I was newbie, I used to play only hard maps and never tried to pass the map as first. But my first game showed that I have a little talent in WFF. I've spent a great time there and found many friends. I decided to find a better clan and no longer mess with fow. After a while I came to the conclusion that TFF is the best DM clan in MTA (my personal opinion) and here I am.

• 4. Your old clans:

FFG-Fast Fire Guys

FT-Fellow Team

SoA-Sense of ability

SKC-SofaKingCool
• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

Since I'm very friendly, helpful and able to speak English, I could help with the problems that players have on the server or on the forum. As you know, I'm a very experienced player, I think that I could help TFF in various tournaments and clan wars. I also would like players to have fun playing on the server. I would not refuse to hold different events on the server and forum, to help nowadays TFF event managers with organizing tournaments.
• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

^top
• 7. Something to add (optional):

Good luck in everything)

Edited by Skr33py