Woods JR.

Woods

General introduction

My name is Alex, I'm 18 years old and currently living in Hungary. I'm fairly new to the server, however I spend all my freetime on it, farming my way up the ranking board. I'm a quiet guy at first, usually I just spend some time observing, learning other peoples thinking and style. After a while I open up towards them too if they are worthy in my eyes. I just graduated from High School and actively looking for work, so right now I have a ton of freetime, since I've got nothing to do. This will change in the near future hopefully. I used to learn programming, for 3,5 years to be exact, then changed schools because it was just bad. Started with 600+ Students, ended up with half that number by the end of this May. Before joining here, I gathered some MTA Lua experience, and learned a bit of Japanese - watashi weeb desu. I'm usually playing MTA though. I used to play CS:GO and Overwatch competitively, been to some lans, played against some pros and attended on a ton of online tournies, but I came to the point where hate is not a "heavy" enough word for what I'm feeling towards CS. I'm rather serious then "funny", but I have my retard moments... a lot of them.

How often do I play this game?

As stated above I've got nothing to do, so I could play it literally allday. Instead I play it like 5-6 hours or so (normally, now that I started playing here, I'm playing it literally allday).

My MTA career so far (only momentous)

I discovered the game 2009, and started DM around that same year too. I Joined my first clan: NC, which lasted until the end of 2011.

I stopped playing it afterwards for awhile, and came back in 2012. I was just wandering around when a guy came advertising his server, which I joined. He asked me to join his clan which I did. That was the start of my "more competitive" career. It lasted for a couple of months, then the leader got bored and just closed it. I went from clan-to-clan to reach my final goal, which was mG. The best known Hungarian clan at that time. I was lucky to be a part of it, but it had to be closed for reasons you can read about down below. Long story short, I stopped playing once again, then I came back in 2016 and I've been playing since then. Thats as short as it can get, as said, more below.

My old clans

NC - Member, Until the end - 2009 - 2011

SPT - Member, Until the end - 2012 - 2012

cN - Member, left after half a year, leaders were childish - 2012

GPT - Member, Until the end - 2012 - 2013

mG - Member, Until the end - 2013 - 2013/4

GoD - Member, once Co-Leader, left after 2 - 2,5 years and got kicked after(?), It is a dead clan sadly, it has been around since the beginning of MTA - 2014 - 2017

P6 - Leader/Scripter, left recently, leaders were childish

What would be my obligation within the community?

I can do literally anything within an ethical range in order to improve myself, or the community. I can help with scripting / scripts. I have quite some experience with keeping a community together without any problems, that's what I had to do for 4-5 months everyday as an Administrator on the biggest Hungarian RP server, SeeMTA. I can train any map pretty fast, which makes me good for CWs, yet I have to get my Hunter skills back. I'm loyal to what I love.

What do I personally think I am good at?

I think I am good at DM. Still have to train maps that are popular, but there are no problems with my skills / abilities. Sadly I don't know many maps, since I was "living under a rock" for the time I was in GoD. There are only old maps there and I didn't think I would find many other maps on other servers. Guess who was wrong... So I'm still getting used to everything.

Something to add (optional)

Future plans

I've been playing this game for so long, everything that I really loved just went away as fast as it came. I just want to find a place where I can settle down and chill. That is the only thing I want to achieve in this game. Chill as in, I don't want to experience another clan shutting down for a stupid reason while I'm in it. It will take a long time and huge efforts or incredible stupidity to make me leave something that I love or loved once. ;) 

Why now?

The reason I wrote this Join Request with such low "accomplishments" on the server is that, I don't know when the next recruitment will be mostly, and I hate to be without something behind my back, and well, I like to push my luck. Originally I wanted to write it when I reach top1000, but it's not far now anyways. Maybe a week and I'll be there I think. And I will play here allday anyways. That pokemon "Life" is far away from me :/ +nothing will change apart from some numbers imo.

More info

If you would like to know more about me and my past, you can read my Introduction. I wrote everything in there I'm pretty sure, however there are some extra info in here. If you have some questions I'm more than happy to answer you!

Edited by Woods