Son's Join Request

Sonn

Hello there fellow friend, you looking to join our community? Then here are some points and rules that will help you make your join request and become part of an old MTA team "The Favoured Few"!

This post will give you all the help you need to write about yourself, introduce yourself to us and get a chance to become one of us! 

"Why me?"what is it about you that you think stands out, for us to make a decision to take you in.:So, I'm a such good player and i think i will be perfect for cw.Many members from TfF like me:Safer,and Newz love me :D.what is it about you that you think stands out, for us to make a decision to take you in.
"What am I good at and how can I challenge my self!
that would be the second thought that should pop into your head. For you to even have a chance to join, you should be good at least something even if it's just communication with other people I already say it but i can be joker for cw's.I must learn to calm down xD and i can be a good supporter on the main server
You haven't been accepted the first time? Never give up! Keeping your head up and improving yourself is the best thing you can do. You applying for our community even after the rejection, shows us that you are loyal and you deserve a place in our community. However, as harsh at it might sound, at the same time it could mean that we are not looking for someone like you and there's a chance for some improvement!Its my first time on this server i had a jr already on rs but ....i dont got accepted
From now on, we are sticking to the old rules of the old /TfF\ and we are making it even more harder for you guys to become a part of this great community and let us rise again! Thats ok i will be like every time chilled :)
In the near future we have some great plans for this community, and we wish that you are going to be the first one to see them!maybe i can help on the main server

Here's a template that you should stick to while writing the join request. In my opinion the old template would be perfect and it is easy enough to understand, so here it is:

• 1. General introduction:My real life name is Filip im 13 years old im playing something like 5 years on this server but i dont have played the game 2 years and i started playing beginning 2017
• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): Every day 1 hour up around 2 hours
• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):Noob in mapping,Good in gaming, very bad in scripting,Social perfect

• 4. Your old clans:No One
• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:To be there when somebody needs help or something else
• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:At talking with other ones
• 7. Something to add (optional):Im w8ting for this fcking 5 years  and now i think the time is great

Dear Son :)

• uns locked this topic