Tripl3x Application

Tripl3xd

Hello , today i want to  present you my Application.

Get some popcorn and Enjoy it!

• 1. General introduction:

My name is Márk and my nickname is Tripl3x^. Im 17 years old Male, from Slovakia(Košice). Im studying on High Private school as Graphic designer(So im going to be Designer). At the moment im working for one Company about Computers,Design and manual works. I love Sports,Video games,spending time with my girlfriend and listening to Music. I played for long time Ice Hockey but got injured with 1 Hit, and it stopped my Carrier. Now im enjoying my life with Video games where im also getting some money! 

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

Well when i finish at job and till i get home, then i got enough free time for playing this game. So it´s like 5-6 Hours Daily.

(Spending most of time on Mapping last moment).

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

Everything started  in 2008. First time i played on SMT or how the server was called , where i meet cool guys.. After some months i said , this game is not for me.. So i stopped it.. After 2 years i said : Lets check again the gams , maybe got some new cool  gamemodes. Yeah,  i was right and i found EPG server.. On this server i played for long time  where i found members  with tag Emp|. Of course i went to their server and started play on it.. I was invited to Emp by Nobody. It was pretty cool when i had chance to be a part of  clan with best guys (Astat,RoadRunner,Nobody,Caster and more ..). But then clan had some problems and Nobody needed to close it. It was really sad for me that i lost my First best Clan. Then i found PiA|. Again really cool clan with pro members. I wrote Join Request and i was accepted after 2 weeks. Those players which were in clan with me taught me many things (mapping, creating websites,design). Big thanks for them! After 1-2 months the clan was closed , because of Activity and offensive messages between clan mates. For 6 months i stopped play the game.. Then my friend came with some news.. FFS server. I went fast to download the game and try it! I really got into the game and started be an really good player.. My next goal was to find an clan with good members.. So i found DST. They were looking for people , so i asked them if i can join. I made an join Request and they accepted me. Pretty nice 3 weeks , but Co-Leader(Find) kicked me, because i wasn´t Turkish guy. So i said it´s OK, lets wait for next and better clan.. After 2 weeks QlimaX joined ffs and asked me if i wanna be a part of his Clan. Definitely i said YES and i joined! There were again some problems so clan was closed.. After some months re-opened and same happened after 2 weeks.. Clan was closed again.. I got mad and i said. Never more. Then i found guy with EsR tag which invited me to their server and told me to write JR.  I waited 2 weeks and i was Accepted.. 2 days passed and we had an CW vs TG. We lost it, we had not that much time for train the maps.. Mystic got mad and closed clan because of IN-ACTIVE members.. QlimaX found me again on ER and invited me to DG. Then my dream became true.. We challenged vs -ffs- and /TfF\. Surelly we lost both matches , but we tried the best and didn´t lost 20-0 (ha-ha). At end of 2016 i found 6s where im spent so much time, but then i just stopped because of semi-pro Carrier at CS:GO.

Now im playing on TfF and enjoying my free time with amazing Players and Community.

• 4. Your old clans:

Elite Master Players - Emp|

Pro´s in Action - PiA|

Dark Skilled Team - |DST|

Squad of Revolution - SoR!

Divinity Gamers - -DG|

Empire Street Riders - EsR|

Very Important Players - -VIP-

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

Firstly , Im responsible and reliable person. I have a lot of experience in administrating,mapping,designing,webbing. Im able to help other people with everything and for team.I am careful, so to be sure i check it out more than 2 times. In other words ,i can help with everything what is recieved. Sometimes I am very kind and make mistakes, so i often verify it and then i do it. Of course , I'll watch out for  any problem  and I´ll  try to fix . If i fail , i´ll tell it to you , and  I will watch how to  done it corretly.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

Well in some words : Im good actually in Designing,Mapping,Playing an CW´s and Hunter. I got some skills also in other things, if not i can learn them :)

So i think most of part of me is good at : Design , Mapping , Website , Playing Clan Wars/DM\ and Hunter.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

Here are some Contacts on Me : 

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012561224903

Email: bishucsgo@gmail.com

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/triplexko11/

Feel free for answer to your questions :)

I hope you enjoyed my Application,

wish u Nice Day at all!!

Edited by Marko