TFF logo fan art

2Pac

Well, the first two definitely look like something you'd put on a PowerPoint presentation, you know the one that was cool in like 7th grade and good enough for near enough all copied Wikipedia presentations that the teachers couldn't give two fucks about? Yeah..

What i'd suggest is to actually try to understand what Photoshop offers you and play around a little bit, create something that actually looks nice, something that has a meaning behind it.

What i've done is a ~20minute job at best, and I know the basics of photoshop, thats about it. Try something like that, a logo, whatever, not just plain text. Add things, use imagination, use the internet. *Don't take my work as something serious however I did try to set an example. Those who can photoshop don't judge. :p

2ttCL1O.png

4 hours ago, Quantic said:

Well, the first two definitely look like something you'd put on a PowerPoint presentation, you know the one that was cool in like 7th grade and good enough for near enough all copied Wikipedia presentations that the teachers couldn't give two fucks about? Yeah..

What i'd suggest is to actually try to understand what Photoshop offers you and play around a little bit, create something that actually looks nice, something that has a meaning behind it.

What i've done is a ~20minute job at best, and I know the basics of photoshop, thats about it. Try something like that, a logo, whatever, not just plain text. Add things, use imagination, use the internet. *Don't take my work as something serious however I did try to set an example. Those who can photoshop don't judge. :p

2ttCL1O.png

HHH chill dude it's only a fan art never claimed to be a designer xD

I do accept with opening the imagination but disagree with the "7th grade style" .. I personally like this style :p

At first, no hate from my side, just a critic.

Honestly I agree with @Quantic with the 7th grade style. Allover it does not fit into the theme of TfF, since their style goes way more into minimalistic. The font you used does not really look minimalstic. I would suggest such as Bebas or Nexa bold (both free to download). Plus I would not recomend the shiny style, because that is actually one of the reasons which make the logos looking "childish". 

Personally I would also go for a more 3D' style, but do not overexagerate that. 

The picture look like you've used the basic functions of photoshop to edit texts (don't you?). Try something own. It's way more unquie and also describes your style.

Allthough it's nice to see that people are still interested into stuff like that. I dont feel so lonely then :( 
Good job with the effort though and I think you're just doing the first steps.  Hope to see more from you :)

Cheers

10 hours ago, XpRSOUNDBEATS said:

At first, no hate from my side, just a critic.

Honestly I agree with @Quantic with the 7th grade style. Allover it does not fit into the theme of TfF, since their style goes way more into minimalistic. The font you used does not really look minimalstic. I would suggest such as Bebas or Nexa bold (both free to download). Plus I would not recomend the shiny style, because that is actually one of the reasons which make the logos looking "childish". 

Personally I would also go for a more 3D' style, but do not overexagerate that. 

The picture look like you've used the basic functions of photoshop to edit texts (don't you?). Try something own. It's way more unquie and also describes your style.

Allthough it's nice to see that people are still interested into stuff like that. I dont feel so lonely then :( 
Good job with the effort though and I think you're just doing the first steps.  Hope to see more from you :)

Cheers

Thanks man, enjoyed reading it. I'll try something new today ;) and just to remind it's all for fun I'm not an expert designer xD

Edited by Skidrow