Join request by Skidrow

2Pac

• 1. General introduction:

Hello buddies. My name is Yakir Aaron I'm 22 , living in  "Rishon Le Zion" ,Israel.

Working in a half time job combined with studies I'm improving atm looking further for high studies in the future.

In my free time I usually go hanging  out with friends drinking but prefer to smoke something good and recently started to workout ;).. Obviously I like video games "MTA" is just one of them (I'm playing / played CSGO , GTA V , Battlefield 4 , Outlast 1 + 2 and much more...)

My favorite types of music are Hip-Hop , Rap ,R&B , and Latest hits but I also listen to any kind of music that sounds good to me which you can check out here :

https://www.last.fm/user/AmnesiaKush

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day)

It really depends since I have my personal life duties but around 2-3h a day average (could be changed)

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I've started with GTA-SA at first I guess it was around 2006.

At 2007 I've discovered "MTA" played at several servers without even knowing wtf am I doing? Then I quit it completley after a month or so ?. 

Between 2007-08 I've discovered SA-MP and I downloaded it , I've been into nice Israeli community which played as a DM server but not the kind of racing, it was a huge fun back then and I opened my own clan with friends I met after I gained experience and respect, We managed to win tournaments and clanwars and we even won #1st place of being strongest  clan in our Israeli community .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjC7XMeZ3sk - Clanwar we won against one of the best rivals we had back then.

After the SA-MP "age" I decided I have enough of SA-MP and I want to try something new and fresh then I found out MTA is still alive it was somewhere around September 2013.

The first server I joined was FFSGaming because it has the big amount of players online,As a newbie started with DM section without any knowledge of wtf am I doing.

It took me awhile to understand how the handling works , how to bounce  and so on just because I came to play for fun then I realized I need to become better to have fun of Alpah DM . 

2015 - "Was my year" I really got better at Alpah DM I started to break toptimes and training maps and hunter and so on.

around September 2015 I thought about joining a clan but doesn't really knew which one, I decided to join |-XpR-| because they looked so professional to me then I made a JR.

2016 -  I made my first JR ever and actually made it at the 1st time!.

I really enjoyed playing with  |-XpR-| colleges and I enjoyed the time of being with them.

During the time I've been promoted to be the officially  CW Manager of  |-XpR-| and later a Media management. I was "serving" my job as appropriated but then suddenly the atmosphere changed so fast.

I don't want to open that discussion here but I felt that I gave 100% from myself even though I'm busy with my life stuff and people just gave a shit so I decided to leave.

I rejoined couple of months ago since I wanted to change things but unfortunately nothing has changed and I couldn't fix anything since nobody cares then decided to leave completely. 

2016-2017 - Played lonely not joined any team or clan.

2017- TFF?

• 4. Your old clans:

|-XpR-| x2 (left) I've explained why 

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

Let's cut the bullshit and make it straight to the point , TFF was one of the strongest clan back then with a long history and incredible players former and still both,I saw this team is still alive and something here happens  for the good.

I'm not looking for the "big names" or a fancy tag name(been there done that), i'm looking for a family who would like to have a real good dude who wants to be part of a family having fun together and meet new people, people who care about each other and good atmosphere and most of all i'm looking for a place to stay. Obligating to be loyal friendly and willing to help anyone if I can!.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

Well lets start at first and say I'm 22 years old I'm not a kid ,not looking for any troubles or fights with anyone (eventho people tried hard to drag me there)

I'm very responsible person my English level is more than a basic.

I can have the place of Media management(which is my comfy zone) like : Editing / streaming videos such as CW and so on , Updating and maintaining  social media such as Facebook page , YouTube Channel , Twitter and so on. I also have basic+ knowledge about Photoshop.

I think I really good at negotiations and I can fit easily as a CW manager .

Besides of all of that I can take part of any thing you would like and I'm looking for challenges , and Ofc I would like to help you in anything I can personal and clan stuff.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

Last words:

Well that's me I hope you enjoyed reading it.

You can contact me via :

Skype - yakiraharon

IG - yakiraaron

Best regards , Skidrow.