Join Request Xevadish

Xevadish

Hello :D

• 1. General introduction:
 Hello, My name is Aleksander and I'm 16 years old. I live in Poland in the small city called Racibórz. Much I am spending my free time in the Internet, or going outside to make something interesting.
I don't also have much leisure time since is working (so-called young Employee)

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day):
How I said higher I am still studying as well as a rally is working I don't have much leisure time for myself, but is finding the leisure time in order to play the game in which is playing already from 2011: D. 

I can devote which to the training or the normal amounts to the game from 1 / 2 h, in weekends after 3 / 4 h
• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):
I am playing MTA from 2011, beginnings wasn't on servers DM/Race, only on RPG servers or NFS. my Career started the Dm oneself on turning point 2011 / of 2012 when my friend showed me the server Fc-Fapping Club. I got to know KarolPL there among others. PMC was a next server - \ "Polish Monster Clan\", where I got to know a lot of people which helped me take control of the Dm. with my first Clan in which I felt how in the Family SaW was like  .. . We didn't mean wins then in CW, we meant the Climate then in clan as this way as in the family. With next Clanem in which I meant already for getting new abilities. With every consecutive month he is gaining new abilities which are helping me become better.
• 4. Your old clans:
-nfw-No Fucking Way
>VIP< Very Important Players
mP-Master Players
PMC-Polish Monster Clan
xR- Xtreme Racers

USG-Ultimate Skilled Gamers
• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

As regards what I could do, I can help the person in difficult times or then when has a bad day for the game. Something unwelcome with what he can for himself can meet everyone not to advise. I am also open to new acquaintances and I am not a person which must have everything
• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:
  I play Hunter and DM modes , I can try to help with wars of the clan.
• 7. Something to add (optional):
I think that my application will be reviewed like best:)

Edited by Xevadish