LookaT's Join Request.

LookaT

General Introduction

Hello, my first name is Dor and I am 16 years old, I was born in 15th June, 2000. I live in Emek-Hefer, Israel and getting educated in a school called "Rupin". I have just started the eleventh grade and I keep learning 5 mathematics points and advanced 5 English points. Also, I study computer science, 5 learning points, just like physics. I adore playing football at nights with my friends, as much as I love playing computer games (The Forest, MTA, CS:GO). There are also a lot of witnesses that can say I love watching TV shows, and many of them :7_sweat_smile:! You might know me as LookaT, but if not, you will after the reading!

How often do I play this game?

Most of the time, I play 3-4 hours a day. Even though, there are some days which I play more or less.

Significant parts of my career as an MTA player

That is the most significant paragraph in the whole join request - I believe that in this paragraph/section, I should write about my changing process, how I have grown or where I failed in these many years I played MTA. Firstly, I have started to play this game on September of 2012. The first server I was playing at, was Destruction Derby mod in FFS gaming. I was only 12 years old and I had a bit childish attitude, I have raged a lot (including rage-quits) so I left that mod and looked for another one, DeathMatch. That was definitely harder than the other mods but I have liked it and just continued at playing it. Over the months I was growing with my skills and even joined some clans, the most 'influenceable' were - Cool Shadow, Elite Players and Eye For An Eye. I must add that these three clans have helped me a lot in getting better, hunter especially. In my way, I have had some new friends such as DeLeTe, iRampage, Mighty, LaZZ, skyz, ShedeX and more. A year ago, I had to leave this game, it caused of not enough time to play. Actually, in the summer I will have much more time to play (obviously), and to be honest with you - I will try my best to play as much as I used to.

Clans I have been in before

I will mention the most meaningful and helpful clans I have been in, in other words - the most important clans to me.

-cS// - Cool Shadow - 6 months, left because of disrespection from the management (2014).
eP! - Elite Players - 9 months in total, left in 2015 because I have got bored of the game/the clan (not a reason...). In 2016, I have got kicked because of 'behaviour', which I still completely disagree with that reason (2014-2015, 2016).
EfE# - Eye for an Eye - 5 months in total, left because of my stupidity... (2015).
-ftw- - For The Win - 3 months in total, closed (2015).
~pS| - Pure Skillz - 2 months in total, closed (2015-2016).
EsR! - Empire Street Riders - 2 months in total, closed (2016).
'PiA| - Pros in Action - 6 months. The first clan I have had a good rank in. Closed (2017).

My obligation within the community

Well, I am an active player, which means I will help you keep the server clean of bad/wrong stuff. I can just bring LookaT's characteristics, I do my best to help my friends or random peers where I am able to. 

What do I think I am good at?

Well, I am not a scripter/webmaster or something like that, but I can help in other point of views. For example, I can help you in clanwars (maybe the most popular/superficial option), I can control the hunter and I think that my aim is fine. Also, I can be a good WFF player if I train the map, and everybody knows that WFF is starting to take over. I am a honest guy - I can pass only a few HDM maps, I can mostly pass easy/speed or something that is not HDM maps. I can mark myself as a funny and talkative guy, also when I want something I try my best to achieve it, I don't give up fast. I must add that I find myself loyal to a clan/family - I don't leave so easily after I get connected to the teammates.

Something I'd like to add

I must add that I don't believe that long join request is more effective than a short and sweet one. Also if you think I can't behave myself, change your opinion - because I do can, and I'll do my best to prove so. A few of you might know I had a join request that I've canceled to TG - the only reason I've done so, is because I haven't found myself there - not around the community nor clan members. It was a mistake that will gladly never happen again!

Contact ways

Discord: LookaT#4905

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LookaTz/

Thanks for reading and good luck for all the other applicants!

Edited by LookaT