ryder#2

ryderawr

General introduction: 

Hello, my real name is Adam, ingame known as ryder/RYDER. I am 18 years old and I visit Gymnasium in my small town - Šurany. My main hobby is football for 11 years already, I play it 4 times a week, 5 with a match at the weekend. I also play computer games, I spend time on my XBOX, or simply I just go out with my friends.
How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

I don't play MTA as much as I used to, I play it 1 or 2, sometimes 3 hours per day, but I am online on steam whole day.
Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I'll try to keep it short.

I found out about this game on the internet. The first server I have ever joined was [GoD] in early 2010, where I played only oldschool maps. But MTA wasn't so enjoyable for me so I quit and came back in early 2011 and found 2 servers - -ffs- and ~AG~. I tried to join the second one and I was succesful. I was trying hard and I became quite a decent player. After AG got closed, I went to spend my time in ffs, where I climbed up the top points ladder and made it into top10 points, what was a big achievement for a 12 y/o kid. But I have left the international scene because of the lack of Slovakian/Czech players so I started to nolife on a Czechoslovakian server called MSHOST. I still visit it time to time. In 2014 a VIP member came on that server and called me to play on their server so I went there and tried a JR aswell and got accepted. Sadly I left after a fight with dogzone and it got closed afterwards. My clanwar career started in VIP aswell. After VIP I stayed clanless, I joined Emp thanks to Actain for a week but I left it. I helped ZeRoN with Tsw on ffs but it was useless since it got closed. In middle of 2016, I tried my luck in SoR, played on their server alot and I got accepted. It was my first big clan and already a big memory for me. I had a really nice time there but I left it for a fight with eyecatcher and dusky, we got good in a week, I joined back and SHARPIX closed it after a month. After the World Cup I decided that I will try TfF and I got accepted on the first try, that was the most wonderful moment of my career. I played many clanwars, got well known, but sadly I have left TfF due to my stupidness. I tried xN after TfF and I got accepted aswell on the 1st try but I just didn't fit there. I always talked with Sunset when I had problems and we solved it but I couldn't handle it anymore. So I am back here. 

Your old clans:

~AG~ Adrenalin Gamers - my first clan in MTA, it got closed.

>VIP< Very Important Players - left after a small fight with dogzone

Emp| Elite Masters Players - left

|Tsw| The Speed Warriors - closed

SoR! Squad of Revolution - left first time and when i came back, sharpix closed it like a month afterwards

/TfF\ The favoured Few - left for internal problems and because I was stupid

xN Nitrous Racing - private reasons, if you want to know, contact me in PM or somewhere else, it's not meant to be for public.

What would be your obligation within the community:

Since I play MTA for fun, I don't have any skills besides playing CWs and managing the server ingame.
What do you personally think you're good at:

Like stated above, I am useless in any other aspects of the game. I am a pretty chilled guy when not mad, I am really talkative and communicative, I like to make new friends and so on. My behaviour in real life is pretty different than the one ingame. I am good at driving maps and playing clanwars. I am also good at raging
Something to add (optional):

I'd like to add something before I get any hate. I have left TfF for the most stupid reason ever, because of one small fight. My heart belongs here and I always knew it. I don't really know what was running through my head when I was leaving TfF, but I sincerely regret it. This is the clan where I want to spend my time in MTA, but I fucked up. I never ever wanted that to happen, I thought xN would be my new home, but things changed and like I stated above, I regret my decision. It might be too late to say this, but TfF is the only clan in MTA I want to be in. I've spent the most time here, I have/had many good friends here but I acted like a stupid cunt and I want to say sorry. If I knew something like that would happen, I would never dare to leave this clan...

Thanks for reading my JR!

-ryder

Edited by ryderawr