Pchzy's Join Request

pchzy

• 1. General introduction:

Hi! My name is Jacob, I'm 13, I'm from Poland and I live in a town called Gdynia. I go to Middle School, I am a good DM player. I can not script but I can map very well. I can help you with CW, I like to train maps.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

4-6 hours per day.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous): My carrer started 2 years ago , I started on TPS server  , There I met many great people with who I have contact to now. Then I started playing ER , Tff and EPG. When I got to some good clan and I started to training hunters very hard , DLF said that is a very important thing if I want to get to good clans. My skills have improved day by day. One day my friend encouraged me to start with mapping , so I asked him to explain me what was going on that's how it started. By these maps I became more famous , known and recognizable. From the very beginning of my carrer I wanted to join Tff  , but I was afraid. Today is the day when I broke it.

• 4. Your old clans:

- s' - Sanity (closed).

- W\* - Wanderers (closed)

- R' - Reunions (left) 

- nFw - no Fucking way (closed)

- DG - Divinity Gamers (closed).

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

Among other things I would help if there were any problems, I would be on any cw, so I would like to help. I would introduce a cool atmosphere. I'm 14 years old but I'm not a "toxic kid". I am very nice, friendly and I think that will help a lot as well.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

personally? I think I'm good at HDM, some hunters, and I'm very good at mapping. I really wanted to come to Tff because I think it might be my "second family".

• 7. Something to add (optional):

I would very much like to come to Tff, I just really care.

skype - Kuba_aka_Puchatek

facebook - Jakub Woźny

Regards, Pchzy! <3<3