Gematria's re-join request

Gematria

• 1. General introduction:

I'm a 23 yo french guy from Lyon (currently close to Chambéry) and I'm called Ludovic. I'll have done my engineer diploma in applied mathematics and modeling at the end of the year. During my spare time, I enjoy playing the guitar, going to the gym and of course playing video games.

• 2. How often do you play this game? (h/day): 

It is between 0 and 4 hours, it all depends on the day and on my schedule. But most of time, it's around 2 hours.

• 3. Your MTA career by now (only momentous):

I've started to play MTA around 2009 by playing basemode. It was during this time that I joined the -RoCk- clan.

Then I've started to play DM around 2011 on the SKC then it was on TfF when Reckless (aka Str!k3r) has opened it (under the name of Whi$per). I was there until Reckless left then I've wandered in many servers and joined few clan before to co-lead it when Nao and Shockwave started to lead it. I don't think it's usefull to detail everything since few things are quite old so just ask me if you want to know more about it.

• 4. Your old clans:

-RoCk- 

bG|+ Business Guys

fH- From Hell

[DSU] (i dont remember the name but it was a kind of trial for DDAS trial)

~[EPG]~ European Pro Gamers

EfE# Eye for an eye (which has merged with TfF)

/TfF\ The Favoured Few

• 5. What would be your obligation within the community:

I'll do the same as when I was in /TfF\ as co-leader, which means doing my best to keep a great mood around the server and to improve the server or forum.

• 6. What do you personally think you're good at:

As many members know it, when I was in /TfF\, I was co-leader and cw manager so I guess, they know my value for these two positions and how I am reacting. To be honest, I think I'm not bad at cw management. Moreover, as a mapper, I can help to fix bugs or sc in maps. I can also try to make some easy LUA scripts if needed.

• 7. Something to add (optional):

Nothing else to add. If you want to know more, just contact me on the forum or on the server.

Thanks for reading my shitty join request.

Best regards,

Gematria