Wade's JR

Wade

General Introduction: My nickname in-game is Wade, my name is Helal and i am 15 years old, turning 16 on the 3rd of May.

MTA Career: I've started MTA In the start of 2012/end of 2011 i dont really remember the exact date
, i started on a freeroam server called FULL THEFT AUTO i played there with my friends for a while then tried a new game mode which is DM , the server i started playing on was X5,
 i played there for a couple of months then joined the clan, i stayed there for a while until it got closed i dont really remember why or when was it closed. After that i played on FFS for a while and then moved to TG ,
 at the end of 2013 i left MTA since then to the start of 2015 i started playing on TG again. i also played on FFS for a while and joined ZF for a while as a shooter player until i moved to dm and left  ,
 at some time FZ reopened and i got invited by one of the leaders , the clan lasted for 1-2 months,  at the end of 2015 i changed my nickname to Wade, after that with a while i joined a DDC clan called MAD,didnt stay in there for long since a lot of problems happened, cant mention them here, after i left i got invited to Dws and i accepted the invitation, the clan wasnt stable enough and it ended up closing.
i stayed clanless for a while after that and then decided to join a new community, it was TC - The Crew i made a jr and waited around 3 months to eventually join,
 i had my best times there and i gained lots of experience but some stuff changed inside the clan and i lost the interest in staying, i left after lasting there for 4 months.
thats it about my mta career, hope you enjoyed. 

Previous clans:
X5
FZ
ZF
[MAD]
|Dws|
'TC|

Why do I want to join: The main reason I want to join is that I got a lot of friends inside the clan, moreover I am interested in your DM team and I would like to be a part of it,
Other than that I have seen your team's performance and thought it would be something great if I ever become a part of it.

How can I be helpful:  I may not be a developer or anything that would directly help in the development of the server, but I'm an active guy,
and I will always be at your side when you need me, if you need ideas, advices, anything, I will surely be there. As for clanwars, thats my special thing,
i am really good in DM and HUNTER, i will put all of my effort if i get the chance to play with your great team.

Something to add: Skype wade.mta

I know I have made 2 jrs to 2 different communities  and cancelled randomly and that was a bad mistake which wont happen again, Ill stick with this community for sure.