Join application from Shindy #4

Shindy

HgiFGWR.png.cd7e665ca413b6f5c47524971d9e

_________________________________________________________________________________________

1. General introduction:

You might know me as 'Marcel# (23 years old, living in Germany) (DeNc, Natic, Maddin, Shindy and AirMake) ingame and you can know me as a semi-skilled to skilled deathmatch player, but I am also an mapper and I already finished my v1 and I also got a mapfeature with Jil, RockZ, PING! and spirit. Now I'm going to finish my v2 and incidentally I'm on some mapfeatures. I just wanted to do a comeback for my mapcareer. I have been playing MTA already 6 years. I am mature and responsible and I can handle difficult situations. I'm playing since 2012 on The Favoured Few, but I had break for one year, so I started 2013 again on The Favoured Few  - 2016 I took another break for over six months and now I came back here to the server. And now I want you to present my fourth JoinRequest for The Favoured Few - clantag /TfF\.

# I believe so much on my skills, for that if I can't pass any map, I will do my best to pass it.

# I'm not the best speaking English, but I'm learning it everyday.

# I think that I'm a nice player, I'm not the best on Hunter, but I have skills on the track.

# I'm very active on the server and I'm still a silent racer. I don't talk so much.

# When I put the goal on my mind, I'm very active player, for that, I'll be active a lot into the server.

2. How often do you play this game (h/day):

Well, I am trying to be so active as I can on.. But sometimes I spend a lot of my time on mapping server, causes I want finish my v2 and some map features. Because I'm working every day, I'll play 4 - 5 hours every day. At weekend I can play more than 8 or 9 hours. At the moment I'm just get in active here, so give me some more time to proof my activity.

3. Your MTA carrer by now (only momentous):

At first in the beginning MTA, I started to play Deathmatch Derby. On this server I learned a lot of the controls. But after a while I was bored from DD maps and I found this Gamemode Deathmatch Race, on FFS Gaming. I was such a noob and I failed at every map. When I played some months I realised, that I have to stop because I didn't wanted to play Deathmatch Race forward and I need to have a break. After some months I came back to Deathmatch Race. But later I stopped playing in FFS Gaming and in 2012 I registered me on The Favoured Few. Here at the beginning of all I was very active, but after some months I gone inactive because school and later for my work. Now I'll tell you something about my first clan; Pro Paradise Race (-PpR//) The clan and server was very nice because we had an awesome script and famous players and mappers in. I got fame too and I got better and better. But after a while this clan closed and I played again on my first Death (FFS Gaming) server. This was my favourite Server for a long time. Some weeks later i found a new server, Pros in Action - I spent some time there and later I wrote a Join Request. It was the best time I've ever had in MTA. After some months I left this Clan, because I went inactve. Today I miss the old times with HTC an other famous guys, who was also in Pros in Action (PiA). And now everyday I'm playing active Deathmatch Race on The Favoured Few.

4. Your old clans:

- PiA | Pros in Action

- PpR | Pro Paradise Race

- eP! | elite Players! 

5. What would be your obligation within the community:

It's just a difficult question, but here I can find an answer for you. I'm very active on server, at day and in the night, as you can see. So my obligation is be active on server, be friendly to /TfF\ Members and also friendly to normal players! I should show respect against the community. It's very important for me, that the community have someone, where they can ask me everything and they will get an answer. Another thing I'm able to do for is moderate the server of course. I'll do my best to provide quality admin, help much as I can as well as stay active on the forums to make sure reports and handled in a sensible amount. Also I'm very organized and responsible person, which can come handy in clanwars. For these various reasons I think that I can do for /TfF\ what they need; and will do whatever is asked of me.

6. What do you personally think you're good at:

I think, I'm a skilled racer in Deathmatch Race. But anyway in Hunter I'm not so good, but at the moment i want to learn, how to control and fight perfectly with hunter. I know, that I can't pass every map, but I will do all my best in passing some skilled maps. I'm also good in some other things like manage clan wars, manage the whole team or other things.

7. Something to add (optional):

Now I want to talk about my reasons for this application. My reasons for joining /TfF\ are straight forward. Well, first of all, I have met a lot of great people that are in this clan. Also, it seems like an amazing community which will improve everyday with no doubt. Also, the people are helpful and talkative - so like a big family. This clan in my opinion has an amazing feature ahead and a lot of great things are going to happen here. Anyway I like all these people and I want to be a part of this family here. I know, that in the past of time, it wasn't a good time with me, but I want to change me. If some guys want to provoke me, I'll ignore them. I don't want to report guys, for doing a piece of shit - only if they made big mistakes, like abusive things or heavy insults. I would be happy, if I will be accepted and I will hope, that I can be in future a part of family in The Favoured Few after my third JoinRequest.

Best Regards

Shindy!

Edited by Shindy

• 2 weeks later...