Danger's Join Request III.

Danger

Hello, dear /TfF\ team and community!

General introduction:

I'm Zoltan Jona in game (Danger), 19 years and I'm currently living in Hungary, in a small town called "Hajdunanas".My main hobby's and interest are to go out with friends and go to gym and chill out, im playing football in my home towns football team. I have lots of medals as im playing good. Currently im on a IT course learning how to use c++ etc my personal goals are to have a well played job that will help me in the future.

How often do you play this game? (h/day):

I use to play daily 2-3hours but on the weekends I can play up to 4-6 hours if Im at home

Your MTA career:

My MTA history is not that long.I started playing in 2012 .I did not know at the beginning of the play, but I have always tried and I did not give up.I started playing a little Hungarian server.That name is DTM but then closed and Then I started playing mG# server.I started ,I can to play better and I joined the mG# but it is also closed.then again, I was looking for server and I found PiA| server.I really liked the server because they played a lot of good people.Then ,I wrote and application and they accepted but unfortunately I have not been active for family reasons.then I went to play LxG# server and I wrote to application that they accepted.but it is also closed.I am now playing the /TfF\ server and GoD server and  then I hope

Your old clans:

dtM

Mg#

Pia|

LxG#

SoR!

~TS~

ESR!

What would be your obligation within the community?:

I would like to join in /TfF\ because, the clan is very sympathetic and I have many friends in the clan but it is also but even that can be a strong member of the clan.  I would like to have fun in this community .The clan where I wanted to  get from  the time I started to play. This clan means a lot to me as I want to join and be a part of this awesome team. I was not brave enough to apply but I feel more confident now. If you would take me to the clan a dream would come true.

What do you personally think you're good at?:

Can i help in clan war .I can to pay attention the server community.Me myself im a friendly and open minded person who get on with anyone.I am reliable and honest person

Something to add (optional):

My contact :Skype :danger.mta

Thanks for reading.

HgiFGWR.png.384fb95c5f817288b062c1f35d0d69c6.png.e669842ce0d75c33bf7f1e0446806814.pngnever.jpg

Edited by Danger