Some sort of news.

tony

HgiFGWR.png.384fb95c5f817288b062c1f35d0d

Good evening ladies and gentlemen!

Today I'm here to give you a fresh information about some stuff which are currently going on inside of our clan. As you all already know, we're working on 1.5 server update, but unfortunately I'm not able to give you a precise release date. There is just too much things which are crossing on our way at this point. All I can say about our upcoming update is that it will include many new and improved features. Be ready for that!

STAFF CHANGES!

Let's start with some LEAVINGS...

@DeRoX

@AudiMTA01

@Croix

We wish you guys all the best in your future MTA career and thanks for everything you've done for this community!

Like in every clan, there are some members which went INACTIVE without any given reasons. We needed to take some action and set their status as INACTIVE... They have 1 month to show their interest in our clan before getting kicked !

@NoxitO

@SiNNeX

@Eficion

@SydnoX

& @Krasqa

have been set as INACTIVE !

Lately we also accepted a few guys who showed us great determination to JOIN our clan. These are:

@Ravn - re-joined

@liquify - re-joined

@Zeke

@Timbo360

Since they're all in our clan for quite a while now, I'm glad to announce that all of them has successfully passed their trial period.

And now, the moment you've been waiting for...

NEW TRIALS !!!

xDarK1nG
A loyal guy who is always there when it's needed, a guy you can rely on in every situation. DM and Hunter skills like his are not easy to find. He is also experienced in organising and taking care of internal/external issues.
FlokkZ!
Even tho he had a bit "unclean" past, we think he definitely deserves a spot in our team. His progress is just amazing in the last few months. Also, this guy is one of the most active people on our server and that is what we're looking for!
Optimal!
Another German in the family! His lack of communication almost took away his spot in our team, but we found a big potential in him and that's why we think he is suitable for our team. Another thing which saved him is his activity on our server!

I want to congratulate all of you, welcome to the family! :18_kissing_heart:

Others shouldn't lose their hope. Show us your determination, your skills, your progress, and who knows, next time might be your time to shine!

Hunter Tournament 2017

Few days ago we have finished our Hunter Tournament. I have to say it was a lot of fun managing it and I hope it was fun playing it. I want to congratulate the winners once again: @OxyRIP and @Lonnex - PHENOMENAL ONES

Also, we shouldn't forget about 2nd and 3rd place:

2nd place: @xDarK1nG & @Daster - SHREDDERS

3rd place: @WalK! & @HaxZoR - MCDRIVE #2

Check more info HERE !

Congratulations all of you!