Join Request BY:FaMeTy

FaMeTy~

1.General introduction:/? First of all good morning good afternoon to all who are watching my JR, My name is Thalyson I'm 15 Live Guarujá Study Diniz Martins I am close to finish school and I will get a job i have 2 brothers schools in Brasil is closing many i have much time for play (MTA) I will talk a dream I have is to go to america, Well guys this is about me First server that I played was (FFS) later I as entering other then I encontrei the (TFF) Now I only play in (TFF) and end.

2.How often do you play this game? (h/day):unsure:? Since no have time to Study because the schools are closing so I go playing a long time I think about 10 in the morning until 5:00 xD.

3.Your MTA career by now (only momentous:/ I play only in (TFF)

4.What would be your obligation witjin the community:/? Well my jog is to help other opinions the server forums work with others who do not know the (TFF) server shows them now which are the Buttons to open the panel etc.

5.What do you personally think you're good at:/? I'm good with (Forums opinions advice etc.

6.Something to add (Optional) I want to thank all of you who read my JR the they liked Thanks you all..

If someone wants to talk to me my skype Kazzem.pinto :heart: [:me-gusta-thumb:]