Happy/Sad News

Huralk

Hello and welcome to our next round of trial announcements and helping us in congratulating our new full members.

Its been a while since we did it this way, but after 2 rounds of trying a different way we figured out this is the best way to go about it.

we opened our voting polls about 1 week ago and these are the top 5 results, if you did not make it this time, don't be discouraged, there's always next time.

Lamzor

Dannic

Cassio

Greck

Fiddle

Now we had a couple trials from our last round of recruiting that have also earned the right to call themselves member (again). I would like you guys to help me in congratulating them.

Promoe

Condom

Quantic

Baszty

Joee

Now for our final bit of news, our loved and respected leader decided to call it quits due to the fact of not having enough time remaining in his busy schedule to keep this clan running up to his satisfaction so he decided to hand the responsibility down to his trusted co-leader and long time friend, Huralk.

we would Like to thank Diinac for his service and loyalty throughout the last couple of years, he stayed in through the hard times and kept fighting for a better TfF, which I think he achieved, I will try to continue his legacy, to my best ability.

That's it for now people, thanks for reading and we hope to see you around on the forum and in the server.

Grz Huralk

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]