Just loosing some words

BaSzTy

Thats funny, you are the first guy who says that I deserved it.

Thanks Maybe :)

Alright, I will remember this one.

I'd really like to say more but if I would, it would make things even worse but I'll still say some. Baszty just wrote the things how they are and how they were (more like from his point of view) so there's no need to blame him for that (yeah, noone is blaming him so far). But, if I remember and if I know good then we never had a problem with recruiting old members (at least with most of them). As it's been spoken above, people are leaving, and new ones are coming and if we wouldn't make any step I think we would have big problems lately, it just happened a bit fastly. The times are how they are here, so we had to make a move and we did it. I just would love to say.. Few old members which are not saying much nice words here, you can't blame us for the things we've done, because if you would be here you could change them (not trying to intimate anything), and we as a team, decided to make a step like this.

Beautiful novel, Baszty.