Some news.

NuRiiX

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet at the moment this clan is the laughter of every other clan on this game. True that you lost lots of members but this? Trials period lasting 4 days. Accepting trials one week after the other. It looks you merged with VIP without dogzone and some other players. But yeah. Keep it up. More people are going to leave this game/clan soon due to all this stuff happening in here. But none of them should be blamed. Instead of trying to re-organize and keep this thing up you decide to go deeper and get more trials thinking that's the only way to help this clan stay alive. But it looks like you mistaken. How is that possible that new trials some of them do not even have 20 thousand points on server. Which means they are not experienced in the server and they don't really know how to rule and everything. You just don't see that after leaving Vip they tried this is not because they like the clan or whatever, Might be because they don't have nowhere else to go or they wanted to teach Dogzone a lesson by coming here. Instead of accepting people who have been nolifing for quite long as ShockWave says you decide to do this. I wouldn't be surprised if a poll wasn't made. Wouldn't be the first time and also won't be the last one. As I said before Gratz to everyone. Please don't argue because of this comment. Thanks.

I bet at the moment this clan is the laughter of every other clan on this game. True that you lost lots of members but this? Trials period lasting 4 days. Accepting trials one week after the other. It looks you merged with VIP without dogzone and some other players. But yeah. Keep it up. More people are going to leave this game/clan soon due to all this stuff happening in here. But none of them should be blamed. Instead of trying to re-organize and keep this thing up you decide to go deeper and get more trials thinking that's the only way to help this clan stay alive. But it looks like you mistaken. How is that possible that new trials some of them do not even have 20 thousand points on server. Which means they are not experienced in the server and they don't really know how to rule and everything. You just don't see that after leaving Vip they tried this is not because they like the clan or whatever, Might be because they don't have nowhere else to go or they wanted to teach Dogzone a lesson by coming here. Instead of accepting people who have been nolifing for quite long as ShockWave says you decide to do this. I wouldn't be surprised if a poll wasn't made. Wouldn't be the first time and also won't be the last one. As I said before Gratz to everyone. Please don't argue because of this comment. Thanks.

I hope that you speak about the others. I nolifed more than any other on tff. And you should speak with more detail and not about every trial. Yes, some of the new people (trials) in tff haven't that much points. But, its not about points or experience in tff. Its about behavior and you know that SPLASH! I know, you said that we don't need to argue about your comment, but I read it and I just need to tell you that.

Actually, people like Greck deserved it. But, maybe you don't know the behavior of some people. Its not about "how often you tried it to join".

Nothing more to add.

dogzone, im 14 and even more mature than you. u actually think vip is a big community because it has famous players, great logic you have, but to make it clear i know vip will die within 2 ways first one is (believe me, it's dogzone and he can do it) asking ffs for a merge XDD and the second is you wont even find money to pay the host and the clan will be closed, sadly you think making clan is an easy thing as I said great logic you have, you're acting really selfish and jealous and banning all players who talk negative about VIP including me, he just banned me from the forum coz i liked a negative post against VIP XDDDDDD. you're sooooooo butthurt d0g

dogzone, im 14 and even more mature than you. u actually think vip is a big community because it has famous players, great logic you have, but to make it clear i know vip will die within 2 ways first one is (believe me, it's dogzone and he can do it) asking ffs for a merge XDD and the second is you wont even find money to pay the host and the clan will be closed, sadly you think making clan is an easy thing as I said great logic you have, you're acting really selfish and jealous and banning all players who talk negative about VIP including me, he just banned me from the forum coz i liked a negative post against VIP XDDDDDD. you're sooooooo butthurt d0g

[22:56:00 | Modificato 22:56:06] DeHusky | Antonio |: Did Dogzone asked u for merge with ffs-vip?

[23:05:04] Michael: no

(michael = sniper)